LED Flash Rate

Shein0327

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Did some searching, but so far I can't seem to find a way to change the flash rate of the LED. Lightflow allows the colors to be changed but wont' chance the flash rate itself.

Anyone have a work around for this?

Cegal

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Did some searching, but so far I can't seem to find a way to change the flash rate of the LED. Lightflow allows the colors to be changed but wont' chance the flash rate itself.

Anyone have a work around for this?

Not sure about a work around or an app but if you're rooted and comfortable with flashing, the Gummy rom has LED settings built in. Haven't fooled with them yet though so I'm not sure how/if it works.

Sent from R2D4 using DroidForums

OP
S

Shein0327

Reaction score
its weird that changing the color is no problem but the flash rate.... and whats stranger, is that other android devices can do it... like the razr maxxx, which is almost identical to the droid 4, can but the droid 4 can't...

Cegal

Reaction score
its weird that changing the color is no problem but the flash rate.... and whats stranger, is that other android devices can do it... like the razr maxxx, which is almost identical to the droid 4, can but the droid 4 can't...

I don't know if I'd say can't, more so not yet or someone hasn't fixed the few kinks?

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums