1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pros and cons

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by tonloc91483, Mar 28, 2011.

1. tonloc91483

tonloc91483 New Member

I guys im fed up with my drid 2 global so im looking for a new phone. How is the droid incredible? Ive done lots of reading but i wanted to actually ask you guys the pros and cons. I already know the battery is not very good but other than that?
    Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  2. Godly 1

Godly 1 New Member

The Dinc is AWESOME!!! Love it love it love it love it love it!!!
    I did get the Seidio 3500 Extended Battery from Amazon, and with that the phone is the perfect size, and the perfect weight, and has more than enough battery life for a full say of heavy use which is... PERFECT!
  3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

I love my incredible.

Pros: Fast, light, and does everything and more. HTC Sense is great and overall it's a great phone.

Cons: Battery life, have a charger near by or upgrade to an extended battery. However, you sacrifice the lightness and slimness of it by getting a bigger battery of course.
  4. Pixiefrogw

Pixiefrogw New Member

I also love my Incredible

It's a great size, not to big, not to small, the screen is deep and colorful, the possessor is pretty fast. The speaker volumes are pretty good, I can usually hear the person on the other end even when my 3 year old is being loud. Normally with phones my picture taking isn't great, but they look pretty good on this phone even with my shaky hands.

I'd have to say my only complaint with it is the screen is hard to see when your outside. I have no problem with battery life and I talk and text a lot. I don't have any apps auto sync, I just sync them when I open them, the phone is fast and I don't mind waiting a couple of seconds to get emails.
  5. hood

hood New Member

My friend has the incredible and loves and he says make sure to get the extended battery.http://amzn.to/i9RBhH

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  6. Erikpdx

Erikpdx New Member

You guys with battery issues should get advanced task killer and juice defender. I'm saving tons of battery life with them.
  7. cloudstrife05

cloudstrife05 New Member

I had a DInc for a month, my 2 cents.

Pros - Sense UI is just better IMO than Blur. Fast, lightweight

Cons - Stock battery is horrible, call quality iffy most of the time when I used it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  8. jf7609

jf7609 New Member

I love mine. It's awesome. Great picture taking. Quick, good size. One con that comes to mind is sometimes the flash is too bright. In lower light conditions the flash can be too much

Sent from my Rooted DInc using DroidForums App
  9. hotdog12

hotdog12 New Member

Think of it as a tiny laptop that just happens to have phone ability. Just buy 3500 mAh battery and don't drive yourself crazy crippling the gps, wifi, sync, surfing experience. I typically have 55% power left after 16 hours.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

pros and cons of magic juice charger by vu point