Pros and cons

tonloc91483

Reaction score
I guys im fed up with my drid 2 global so im looking for a new phone. How is the droid incredible? Ive done lots of reading but i wanted to actually ask you guys the pros and cons. I already know the battery is not very good but other than that?
Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Godly 1

Reaction score
The Dinc is AWESOME!!! Love it love it love it love it love it!!!
I did get the Seidio 3500 Extended Battery from Amazon, and with that the phone is the perfect size, and the perfect weight, and has more than enough battery life for a full say of heavy use which is... PERFECT!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I love my incredible.

Pros: Fast, light, and does everything and more. HTC Sense is great and overall it's a great phone.

Cons: Battery life, have a charger near by or upgrade to an extended battery. However, you sacrifice the lightness and slimness of it by getting a bigger battery of course.

Pixiefrogw

Reaction score
I also love my Incredible

It's a great size, not to big, not to small, the screen is deep and colorful, the possessor is pretty fast. The speaker volumes are pretty good, I can usually hear the person on the other end even when my 3 year old is being loud. Normally with phones my picture taking isn't great, but they look pretty good on this phone even with my shaky hands.

I'd have to say my only complaint with it is the screen is hard to see when your outside. I have no problem with battery life and I talk and text a lot. I don't have any apps auto sync, I just sync them when I open them, the phone is fast and I don't mind waiting a couple of seconds to get emails.

hood

Reaction score
My friend has the incredible and loves and he says make sure to get the extended battery.http://amzn.to/i9RBhH

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Erikpdx

Reaction score
You guys with battery issues should get advanced task killer and juice defender. I'm saving tons of battery life with them.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I had a DInc for a month, my 2 cents.

Pros - Sense UI is just better IMO than Blur. Fast, lightweight

Cons - Stock battery is horrible, call quality iffy most of the time when I used it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jf7609

Reaction score
I love mine. It's awesome. Great picture taking. Quick, good size. One con that comes to mind is sometimes the flash is too bright. In lower light conditions the flash can be too much

Sent from my Rooted DInc using DroidForums App

hotdog12

Reaction score
Think of it as a tiny laptop that just happens to have phone ability. Just buy 3500 mAh battery and don't drive yourself crazy crippling the gps, wifi, sync, surfing experience. I typically have 55% power left after 16 hours.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums