wavesecure/mobile defense/lookout

DylanT

Reaction score
WaveSecure - because it keeps getting better

I used both WS and MD initially.

but by now the clear choice is WaveSecure, as it just keep getting better!!

Since i used both for the last 3 months -

WaveSecure - added: Uninstall Protection (AMAZING - simple and powerful), just released: auto-backup (battery friendly - only auto-backup when charging, very thoughtful)

Mobile Defense - nothing

in addition - they have emailed about helping them beta new stuff like international gateways (to solve the int. sms costs issue) and googlevoice support, etc. - looks like they really care abt users sicne these are pretty common complains on forums

I am a software guy, so i know there is a lot more to a software than just the features u see in the app - its got to do with the ppl behind it and i really like the WS style.

i'd stick with WS, it has everything MD has and more. (hell i'd stick with them even if they offer less currently - just becasue of how fast they iterate and make new stuff - its not the position that matters but the velocity)

:greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid:

cheewee

Reaction score
Hi DylanT,
Appreciate the kind words and we're glad you like WaveSecure.

Just taking to opportunity to explain how auto-backup works.

1. For Android 1.6 and 2.0 users: Data gets backed up once a day when you plug in your charger
  2. For Android 1.5 users: User selects a specific time to backup daily

On another note, we're in our final stage of testing our SMS gateway in US. In fact, we have started routing some SMS traffic to it. If everything falls into place, we will live it sometime next week! :)

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates. See you there!

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

Odrade1

Reaction score
I registered just to say this because it smacked me so hard in the face: Dylan, you sounds like a shill for WS. You must be a very big fan as I notice those are the only two posts you've commented on.

I used both WS and MD initially.

but by now the clear choice is WaveSecure, as it just keep getting better!!

Since i used both for the last 3 months -

WaveSecure - added: Uninstall Protection (AMAZING - simple and powerful), just released: auto-backup (battery friendly - only auto-backup when charging, very thoughtful)

Mobile Defense - nothing

in addition - they have emailed about helping them beta new stuff like international gateways (to solve the int. sms costs issue) and googlevoice support, etc. - looks like they really care abt users sicne these are pretty common complains on forums

I am a software guy, so i know there is a lot more to a software than just the features u see in the app - its got to do with the ppl behind it and i really like the WS style.

i'd stick with WS, it has everything MD has and more. (hell i'd stick with them even if they offer less currently - just becasue of how fast they iterate and make new stuff - its not the position that matters but the velocity)

:greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: :greendroid: