problems with jpeg and emulator

goodnyt

Reaction score
OK so wasn't sure if this belonged in Droid application or here. I'm having trouble veiwing Jpegs from gmail is there an option or an app that I need or is my phone (moto droid) messing up. Also I downloaded a snes emulator it works, however when I try to download the Rom it tells me not compatible. 23 hours left on refund

JayMonster

Reaction score
Download Crutch (available in the market) will help you with downloading the ROMs (according to the website they recommend downloading to your computer and copying via USB for this reason, but Download Crutch will allow you to do it from your Droid).

You shouldn't need an additional application to view JPG's. the Droid supports them natively. What happens when you try to view them?

OP
G

goodnyt

Reaction score
Yea i just found crutch um the email has a blue square with a question mark in it. And says its a JPEG

JayMonster

Reaction score
Oh.. that. I have seen that with some e-mails as well... not sure what causes it, other than perhaps an improperly formatted e-mail message or header. You can view the attached e-mails at the bottom of the message but for some reason they do not appear inline. It is not a JPG viewer problem (per se), but whether the problem is the e-mail program or the message I am not sure.