Droid X2: Storage & Emulating?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by TH3BR3ViG, Aug 6, 2011.

1. TH3BR3ViG

TH3BR3ViG New Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Ok, So I had no problems with playing any kind of Roms in the past on my Droid X. I hadn't tried since I got my Droid X2 as a replacement less than a month ago. Not only did I notice that all of the Emulator apps were gone from the marketplace (including a $4 SNES eumulator I purchased and got taken off without a refund), but I noticed that when I finally found the Tiger GBA/NES/SNES apps for download on other sites, my X2 refused to download anything and everything, despite me clicking the "allow download of other applications." As I was in the car, it was annoying, but as soon as I got home, I transferred the roms and apps to my X2, attempted to run the rom, the screen went black, and then it went back to the home screen. Has Motorolla/Verizon completely blocked the playing of roms on the X2? I tried finding all of the last updated versions of all of the Tiger emulators and "Emulator Roms" app that is encouraged by Tiger, and nothing I do works.

Also, nobody knows how to switch the default storage location on the X2 from internal to SD card....which makes NO SENSE AT ALL. I have a 32gb Micro SD Card and 4gb of Internal...yet it insists on installing every last thing on internal :icon_evil: UGH! This is really annoying, both problems. Does anyone have any solutions? I really want to play Yoshi's island and I can't seem to find the power cable for my SNES >.<
Search tags for this page
download gba rom droidx2

droid x2 emulators

droid x2 gba rom content not supported

droid x2 gba roms

emulators for droid x2

gba roms droid x2

gba roms for droid x2

how to download gba roms on droid x2

how to get gba on droid x2
how to get gba roms on droid x2