Porting parts of MIUI?

excellentnuke

Reaction score
I wanna try to make a mod and my main goal is to port the power controls in the notification bar. How do I do this?

UNC

Reaction score
I wanna try to make a mod and my main goal is to port the power controls in the notification bar. How do I do this?

Cyanogenmod Nightly #147 and #148 have power controls for sound, wifi, bluetooth, and gps built into the Notifications bar...
I imagine 6.1 will have it AND be stable.

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score

Cyanogenmod Nightly #147 and #148 have power controls for sound, wifi, bluetooth, and gps built into the Notifications bar...

I do not keep up with CM, but was curious if anyone has ported or created a lock screen preview of calls and messages?

jason1980p

Reaction score
Is there any way to port the Dialer from the D1 Miui rom over to a D2 Rom?

UNC

Reaction score

I do not keep up with CM, but was curious if anyone has ported or created a lock screen preview of calls and messages?

Why no love for CM? 6.1 is going to take a steaming pile on every custom rom out for a little while (until AHEM*SOMEONE* Kangs it)