(release) inspired theme ported to MIUI

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
i was asked to port this theme to MIUI and was given permission from the original themer @1Rola and he was very nice about sharing files with me,so all credit to him. all i did was port it,did a few xml edits and themed parts of MIUI to make it match, im still working on more MIUI apks to make it more complete. anyway enjoy.......
must be running D1_MIUI_0.10.29_v6.4.zip ill add screens shots later
updated#1 fixed text color on text field box and made dock bar more transparent

Mpired_D1_MIUI_0.10.29_v6.4.zip

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
yeah i sent him a pm, lol i should have removed that ugly tweetdeck bar in one of those screens but it turned out nice,still a few bugs to work out but i think it is fine for a release.

RoLa

Reaction score
Well Done man!!! You did a great job and I'm sure people will be happy. Thank you for doing the port Sneak :)
I don't care who uses any of my stuff all I ask for is an honorable mention, the theme took about 3 months to create.
as always credit to Prash for the "inspiration" due to the Notifiction bar.

Last edited:
OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Well Done man!!! You did a great job and I'm sure people will be happy. Thank you for doing the port Sneak :)

thanks, hopefully it gets used lol,ill add links in OP linking to you in a few. thanks for letting me port it,it was fun

illmatic636

Reaction score
Anyway to change the system font colors? The light blue on white is difficult to see.

Thanks Sneaky, Very sexy theme for MIUI

RoLa

Reaction score
Anyway to change the system font colors? The light blue on white is difficult to see.

He'll have to look at system texts, I had this addressed in the original. Maybe if there is enough feedback for the theme fixes can be made. If the reception is poor, no need really.

kingdroid81

Reaction score
yeah i sent him a pm, lol i should have removed that ugly tweetdeck bar in one of those screens but it turned out nice,still a few bugs to work out but i think it is fine for a release.

This looks awesome!! Maybe you could make the bottom dock a bit more transparent, or completely transparent,if its possible. Other than that, a kickass theme.:)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Badass.....great job sneaky....

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
so far all the request are possible,i can make the dock more transparent and i can change the system fonts,any certain color in mind guys

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score

i beleive what your refering to is the text in the text field box,that is most likely in the keyboard apk, not really the system font, if it was then you would see it everywhere. like in root explorer, the blue font is only seen when typing in the text boxes, correct me if im wrong lol. also the keyboard needs the & fixed