(release) inspired theme ported to MIUI

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
ok,i just updated OP link with a fix for the teal(blueish/greenish) text on white background. (text field box) and made the dock bar more transparent. test it out and leave feedback.

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
it has the updated facebook that was released last week but then they turned around and updated it again, havent gotten that one yet,ill have it in the morning

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey Sneak, care to port this over to rubix focused 1.0 for the DX:) I gotchu like always bro. Am glad you did so well on this and everyone is admiring your work!

Sent from DX
DROIDOLOGY, Science of A tru Smartphone

ASN-121

Reaction score
Looks interesting, about to try it out, thanks for your hard work!

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Hey Sneak, care to port this over to rubix focused 1.0 for the DX:) I gotchu like always bro. Am glad you did so well on this and everyone is admiring your work!

Sent from DX
DROIDOLOGY, Science of A tru Smartphone

i dont have a DX to test it on, but i do have a 2 Dinc's on its way,hopefully they figure out how to root the newest OTA so i can theme them. i thought about calling them and asking them to send me an DX and Dinc

Last edited:

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can make a separate zip with the bootup wallpaper?because I like to change my wallpapers alot.Btw, sexy a$$ theme! dancedroid

clk55r1d3h

Reaction score
Looks really nice but I think the font color should be more darker, maybe just black

hoppermi

Reaction score
Great job Sneaky. I'm loving the facelift. I can't believe I've gone 3 weeks without flashing.