WOW..This section has seen sad days!

Reaction score
Its like ever since Bama cant port releases anymore, this rom section has come to a halt quick!!! I mean noone even has anything to talk about....i personally loved coming to this section to see what kind of new tweaks, bugs, fixs, etc. have came about.... since miui is my main rom. Hopefully someone comes to the rescue soon and ports gingerbread so WE CAN GET MIUI FIRED UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowsquad

Reaction score
I know man, am always hoping to see gb release, but all my hopes are down the drain .(

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
If you're upset enough about it to post a thread, why don't YOU contribute something useful to the ROM?

Anathema

Reaction score
If you're upset enough about it to post a thread, why don't YOU contribute something useful to the ROM?

My thoughts exactly. Halt on releases -> Halt on bugs -> Halt on fixes and tweaks = Nothing to talk about.

When it all comes down to it, it's a forum for android devices, this isn't Facebook.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I'd love to learn how to port a ROM, but I just don't have the time, but that doesn't give me the right to complain that no one else is doing it either. Especially since these guys do it for free.

OP
The Kid Cassidy
Reaction score
Whoa, Whoa i am in no way complaining....just saying whats probley on everyone else's mind that follows miui. I have been going on this forum and STRAIGHT to this section now for hell since like sept of last year. All im saying is this place is like a desert... before me there wasnt even a post nor a comment on a post in 2 days! believe me my friend that is rare over here at miui! And if i knew how to port the rom over and had the time, it would have been done already (Trust me) I love this droid stuff! And I may not have ever directly contributed to the rom itself but i have helped people around with stuff related to the rom (problems, themes, etc.) shouldnt that count for something? I have always thanked Jamzelle and Bama for there HARD FREE work and never once took it for granite so dont make me look unappreciative Please

Last edited:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It does count and you are ok voicing your opinions. Maybe talking about it will get someone who can port this thinking about it.

Carry on...

Sent from somewhere...

joyu

Reaction score
I know right! I hope someone picks up on this also.

I hope when Bama comes back it won't be too hard, since his last builds where CM based and the Gingerbread CM builds seem to be getting better :)

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I've been trying to work on getting that lockscreen clock to be 12hour. The military time is driving me up the wall.

Anathema

Reaction score
WOW...talk about some uptight droidaholics

It just get's old seeing the exact same thread with the exact same replies.

"Somebody should port this"
"When's the MIUI XX.X.XX coming out?"
"Don't ask for ETA's"
"I'd port this if I could."

And my personally favorite...

"I'm not complaining or asking for an ETA but....(insert your long indirect comment asking about an ETA here)"