Please pray for our troops!

mkraffert

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask people to remember our troops in Afghanistan. My son is a Marine Combat Trauma Medic over there and he's having a really rough time of it. When we talk to him he says he can't sleep anymore because he keeps reliving watching some of his buddies getting blown up by IEDs in his dreams. I don't want to start a political flame war over this, I'd just like to ask those who can to please pray for the troops. They can use all the support they can get. Thanks!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't pray myself, just not my beliefs, but I surely keep them in my mind, and that is quite the same. I don't know anyone out there, but my grandfather used to tell me stories of WWII when he was alive. I was too young to really understand it at the time, but now I do.

It'll be hard... but I wish the best for you, yours, and all...

gavinsnana

Reaction score
My son is also over there. They are continually in "river City" where all communication is stopped because something has happened. I will keep your son in my prayers as well as all the other troops over there. It's not political - its our kids, its someones wife, husband, father, mother, aunt, uncle, brother, sister and the list can go on. We may not agree but we still support our troops.

OP
mkraffert

mkraffert

Reaction score
My son is also over there. They are continually in "river City" where all communication is stopped because something has happened. I will keep your son in my prayers as well as all the other troops over there. It's not political - its our kids, its someones wife, husband, father, mother, aunt, uncle, brother, sister and the list can go on. We may not agree but we still support our troops.

I agree with that! And they're there to help keep us safer. My son is in the south near Khandahar. I appreciate all the positive feedback being posted here. Those who don't pray and those who don't agree with us being there are still supportive of the troops and their sacrifices and it is DEEPLY appreciated!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will continue to pray that GOD will watch over our men and women, and that they will be protected. And that he will touch their minds and be that light that they can lean on. That whether night or day they will be guided, answered, and cared for, and that they will find comfort even in the mist of turmoil. I pray this In Jesus name.....Amen.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I try to allways keep them in my mind and not take for granted the sacrifice not only the troops are making, but the family members such as yourselves are making to make us safe.... Cant thank them enough.... Thank you for the reminder....

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My fellow Marines are in my prayers everyday......

Semper Fi