Pixel 4a Released Soon?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
There have been a lot of rumors and leaks surrounding this year's Pixel 4a, and it looks like the phone could be released this month. All you have to do is a quick Google /browser search and you can easily find & see all of the leaked specs, pictures, details, etc.; so I won't post any links here. The only thing we don't yet really know for sure (other than the exact release date) is whether there will be a Pixel 4a and Pixel 4a XL. Most rumors indicate that there will only be a 4a and no 4a XL. But other rumors still suggest 2 sizes. If the 4a is anywhere close to the rumored specs and design in leaked pics I think it's going to be an awesome device; especially if they keep the price at under $400 as rumored. After buying a Pixel 3a XL for my wife I was truly impressed; and I think Google hit it our of the park with the 3a. It's hard not to like a pure Android phone, with most of the Pixel bells & whistles, for < $400.00. What are your thoughts? Are you, or someone you know, interested in the Pixel 4a or planning on buying one?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I hope they keep two options but it not split it down the middle size wise ....I’m sure it’s going to be solid mid ranger ....I like the looks of it from all leaks ....

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I hope there are two size options also. I was waiting for this phone to jump into the Pixel owner arena. But I decided to get my 4XL when I found a great deal. If I was still interested in a Pixel for under $400 I would definitely get a 4a.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yeah good choice for plenty of people looking at a great price point ...same here just got the good price on the 4 XL so jumped on it ...

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Latest rumors suggest the Pixel 4a might be delayed until June.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
That's not too bad ...hopefully get some good stream ahead and peaks people's interest

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That's not too bad ...hopefully get some good stream ahead and peaks people's interest
The rumor consensus is wait and announce it during the Android 11 Beta announcement. Kind of makes sense I guess, if you have all those tech folks tuned in to an Android event.... announce a new phone.