Could This be the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
google-pixel-3-xl-design.jpg

If the leaked screen protectors are a yardstick to go by, the Pixel 3 series will expectedly borrow the same design language as the Pixel 2 with the smaller variant getting thicker bezels albeit with similar internals. The presence of a notch on Pixel smartphones has been a hot topic ever since Android P Developer beta preview 1 debuted with the support for a display cutout.

A leaked placeholder image allegedly obtained from Android Phone Developer beta documentation showed the sketch of a smartphone with almost no bezels at all. This, however, is unlikely to be the Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL considering it does not reveal any notch or bottom chin. Keeping the latest leak in mind, the last leak's sketch seems to be for representational purposes only.

We must wait and see what comes of these rumors!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Regular 3 looks better then 3 xl. I just don't get that notch, looks hideous.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Lol ...it’s not bad at all ..though I’d be totally happy with or without ...either way hang in folks all screen phones are not far away ...

iPhone X

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
So... looks like every other phone on the market will look within 6 months. Great!

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Yayyyyy, remove the headphone jack and give us a notch that adds a small amount of screen with a large amount of ugly lol.

Damn you cant black it out and put an ancillary front speaker, or a second screen that only illuminates when a notification arrives like the v10 I believe it was

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
was playing with the LG G7 thinq at T-mobile today and have to say....hmmmm.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
there are so many good phones out there that it is difficult to choose. sometimes it is just easier to stick with the brand and series you are currently using to to keep from making complicated decisions.

Look like the pixel 3 phones are going to be good phones too. the same with the LG. for the average users, unless you have special needs, the phones basics are the same.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Agreed many great choices... All have a few things here or there but across the board they are all in the same area spec wise..

Pixel 2 XL