Pics & Review of the Otterbox case

jamjr74

Reaction score
I just got my Otterbox case yesterday and put it on. Feels nice, but I'm not sure I like the extra bulkiness :-/

How does the Seidio compare in bulkiness?

I have both cases. The Seidio is a little smaller but not that much.

c_law23

Reaction score
I'm glad i had it on today. Was doing something under my truck doing something on my concrete driveway and forgot it was in my pocket. i turned over and kind of spun around on that side and heard the case grind against the concrete and immediately when into OH S@#T mode. Took it out and looked at it, and there wasn't a scratch on either the case or phone.

AlienDROID

Reaction score
I first bought the Seidio case before the otterbox was out. I dropped my droid one day and the front of the Seidio case broke so it wouldn't stay clipped.

I ordered the otterbox and I must say I feel the phone is much more protected. I work construction and I prefer the Otterbox. Plus it covers all the ports and buttons.

DesertFox

Reaction score
Was hoping to buy this and cover up the scratches on the bezel right next to the screen. I read that somewhere here tried that and it didn't work. Does anyone else have input on this

HayWire

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it will fit into the car dock, or would you have to remove it each time?

Reaction score
Haywire and JDMarch. No it will not fit in the OEM dock, or the Seidio dock. OEM was designed to fit a naked droid. Seidio dock was designed to fit a naken droid or a seidio innocase droid. The otterbox add thickness to the case and will not fit the seidio. Also the silicone cover over the power port would disable the charging feature of the seidio dock.

HayWire

Reaction score
So I'd have to pop the back of before I put it in the car dock.. Hrm..

jdmarsh2g

Reaction score
Thank you

Haywire and JDMarch. No it will not fit in the OEM dock, or the Seidio dock. OEM was designed to fit a naked droid. Seidio dock was designed to fit a naken droid or a seidio innocase droid. The otterbox add thickness to the case and will not fit the seidio. Also the silicone cover over the power port would disable the charging feature of the seidio dock.

Thanks I appreciate....

microsnook

Reaction score
Anyone dropped their phone in the otterbox?
I just want to know how durable it is lol

smittythepig

Reaction score
Was hoping to buy this and cover up the scratches on the bezel right next to the screen. I read that somewhere here tried that and it didn't work. Does anyone else have input on this

don't know why they said that but the top piece totally covers the bezel.

masterxchief

Reaction score
Anyone know if the otterbox will fit into the seidio holster? I am thinking about getting rid of my seidio case for this.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the otterbox will fit into the seidio holster? I am thinking about getting rid of my seidio case for this.

Nope... I asked in another thread that had a video side-by-side review and he said it would not. The Seidio holster is molded directly for the case and the Otterbox a has slightly different from keeping it from fitting in at the bottom.:icon_evil: