Otterbox Commuter Case $19.99 @ Amazon.com

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by series70, Jul 22, 2010.

1. series70

series70 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know you guys are always looking for deals, and I just ordered my Otterbox Commuter Case today: Amazon.com: Otterbox Commuter Case for the Motorola Droid: Cell…

$19.99 in cart. I signed up for the "trial" of amazon prime to get free 2-day shipping. Just remember to make sure you unsubscribe from it or they charge you the yearly fee ($75 I think) after the trial ends. I think it's a great deal for a sweet case.

2. phillynitro

phillynitro New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    good find thanks

3. rigualj

rigualj New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I own one of these cases. This is hands-down the best protective and stylish case for the Droid 1.

4. mrnelson86

mrnelson86 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Comparison with seidio case? My seidio broke recently (one of the tabs so now it won't stay on) and I'm looking to replace...

5. series70

series70 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have a clue honestly. Right now I have the rubber silicone case that Verizon sells, but it sticks a little too well in my pocket and is difficult to get out. From what I've read, the customer service is better than Sedio, but product-wise I'm not sure. I have the waterproof case Otterbox makes for iPods which rocks when I'm fly-fishing, so I figured I can expect similar quality with this. Considering the size of this community, I'm sure someone has tried both and will chime in for you.

6. orangepeel

orangepeel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've owned multiple cases of each brand and there isn't any doubt in my mind the Otterbox is made better. The Otterbox only comes in black,and doesn't have as nice a feel in the hand to me as the Seidio,but it's been much tougher than the Seidio cases I've owned.

Search tags for this page

droid ultra otterbox commuter 19.99

otter case for 19.99

otterbox impact case for droid x2 commuter