Pandora Skin Collection

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Where did u get the glass/transparent Music app? That's the Stock Music app correct? I'd like a fully Transparent one if u know where any are :)

PM me if you like and I can get one your way, I have made everything on my phone fully transparent, I would post it except it isn't Pandora your looking for and I do not want to CrossThread

Thank you sir!!

ashkev843

Reaction score
Do these have the notification text changed to white already by chance? No big deal just want to know if I need to mod them before I push it onto the phone. Thanks....I love your work!!

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Text for ongoing is still black. I will put the modified xml up as a seperate download for people that need it.

ashkev843

Reaction score
Thanks for the last red one.....I used it for my settings and music backgrounds too. Let me know if anyone wants them they all have white notification text. Let me know.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the last red one.....I used it for my settings and music backgrounds too. Let me know if anyone wants them they all have white notification text. Let me know.

I was going to do the samething with that one,lol. It does look sweet!! I wish I had the time to make a complete them out of that one ;)

tlippert

Reaction score
I guess i'm stupid when doing this.. I've tried several different ways but am doing it wrong.. do I put my original pandora in system/app remane it to pandora.apk and then use MM? that didn't work... so I renamed the download to pandora.apk used root explorer and put it in system/app but that didn't work... help I really want a red themed pandora for my Dark Cherry rom..

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't use root explorer but I believe you need to set permissions to 644 after. I use ADB to push directly to /system/app with no permission changes needed.

tlippert

Reaction score
I don't use root explorer but I believe you need to set permissions to 644 after. I use ADB to push directly to /system/app with no permission changes needed.

I don't know how to use ADB.. so I done this, I used your red 2 pandora changed it to Pandora.apk, and moved it to system/app using root explorer, I changed permissions to rw-r--r-- but when I go to install it it says that it does not install.. as it's trying to install it shows the red P and everything but it just won't install...

manhatton

Reaction score
Big thanks to you bowers!

I've been up late trying my hand at reskinning.....I switched up the red theme as its the only one I can find from version 1.3...... (apk wasn't in /system/app, where is it?)

Thought I had it all set, but the landscape background and the icon in the menus/launcher has stayed red. Everything else changed for me. I went through the res images and I didn't leave a spot of red. What am I missing??

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Landscape background is in drawable-hdpi-land and I believe the icon is in the drawable folder.

manhatton

Reaction score
Yup. I had them right in the folder I was working out of, but in my tired stupor I hadn't realized my pushing and pulling was constantly overwriting it! Thanks again.

I'm going to add this to the thread on smoked for BB v0.4, let me know if I'm stepping on toes or whatnot.

EDIT: I suppose it's appropriate to add it here as well. http://www.mediafire.com/file/z0n2jx2fdnt/Pandora.apk

Last edited:

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
Excuse me for my extreme noobiness.

can someone please explain to me in a noobie fashion on how to install this. i got root explorer.

thank you

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yup. I had them right in the folder I was working out of, but in my tired stupor I hadn't realized my pushing and pulling was constantly overwriting it! Thanks again.

I'm going to add this to the thread on smoked for BB v0.4, let me know if I'm stepping on toes or whatnot.

EDIT: I suppose it's appropriate to add it here as well. Pandora.apk

Post a screenshot and I will put it in the second post.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've participated in this yet. I've had a number of different versions, but here's my current one.

9360d1275354633-post-your-themed-adw-launcherpro-snapshot1.png

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Put up a download link if you want to share. I have some new ones but don't want to put them up yet.