Pandora Boycott!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
I am fed up with Pandora and all it's bugs and glitches. The iPhone app has more features and for what I know, way less bugs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I am just too frustrated with it. I know some of you have noticed the bugs.

So I don't have to put up with this. I am switching to DroidLive until some updates are released. Yes, I know its free but I don't think the Android users should have to put up with crappy apps while developers make better quality iPhone apps.

We should try and get Pandora to push some updates. We don't have to take this.

cklepinger

Reaction score
no need for something that does not even play what you ask it to...

johall07

Reaction score
uh i dont think its cause they are making it better for the iphone its just been developed longer for the iphone and its not like you can just change some stuff around and make it an android app its a completely different OS

pyro6128

Reaction score
what bugs are you having? I use it pretty often and never have any problems/ Droid live lite is pretty sweet though.

OP
Mr. Premium

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
Just search the forums. There have been a couple threads about the bugs in pandora. It quits on me, then won't quit when I want it too, stops playing randomly, and sometimes won't even start. I usually have to quit and restart the app many times. I have been living with these bugs but they have just started getting to me and so I'm done with the app until it gets updated.

M

Matth3w

You're going to boycott a free app? Wow, that will teach 'em.

Neupy

Reaction score
You're going to boycott a free app? Wow, that will teach 'em.

HAHA I know right? Yeah its a pain sometimes...the last update screwed it up. BFD
Droid lite sux IMHO. But meh to each there own. But this is like *****ing cause demoniod is down or something.

thorn11166

Reaction score
most problems with it are related to modding your phone and less about the app itself... just saying, had that problem with BB at first then the next update (from BB) it had been fixed

montlyfool

Reaction score
People complain about something for free :). Nothing to lose, and you can move on.
Never had any issues with it on phone or PC, or Roku box connected to TV. I have it in multiple places and have not run into any issues.

Papasmurf

Reaction score
It works for me. Droid Live has nothing I can use so I uninstalled that quickly. Pandora is a beast. If you wanna complain about something complain about iHeart Radio. It still doesn't work...unless you consider buffering the entire time working. haha!

Darkseider

Reaction score
Boycotting a free app? Ugh, nevermind. As for the start and sometime restart issue yeah I have had that happen. Often? Meh, maybe once every 2 or 3 days. Other than that all is well. Now the next question is and this is a biggie. Did you ever think that MAYBE just maybe that the OS is the culprit and not the app?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha I have been using Pandora Radio for months, every time I am in the car, and I have only had like 3 random shutdowns (and thats probably due to my rooting and such). Other than that sometimes you have to quit the app and restart it if it doesnt load a song, but that hardly ever happens to me either...

Please don't boycott Pandora, hah, its my fav app

Status
Not open for further replies.