P3 Says Won't Be Releasing Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also, we have someone who works at a corporate VZW store and he said that it will be shipped to stores on the 25th so the 28th release sounds good about now.
yea your right,we at least have a solid source with a reasonable leak. i think i believe him giving him a good 30% of hope....

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
But the receipt doesnt have the release date on it :(

And now that I know it's a retailer and not an official VZW, I feel less happy...

He said the guy said the 28th so he put in a pre order. I believe xlivewire7x since this is now my theory, the 28th is Cyber Monday and the rumor about it being "web only" could mean "web order" and Cyber Monday is the day lots of people do online holiday shopping.

Here is the roadmap I'm referring to...
Verizon Roadmap Shows Galaxy Nexus Available Online Only 11/21, New XOOM 2 on 11/30? – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

It is possible that it got bumped from the 21st to the 28th.

Last edited:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
He said the guy said the 28th so he put in a pre order. I believe xlivewire7x since this is now my theory, the 28th is Cyber Monday and the rumor about it being "web only" could mean "web order" and Cyber Monday is the day lots of people do online holiday shopping.
Thats not a bad theory. not bad at all.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Black Friday, CyberMonday, Ash Wednesday... doesn't matter to me as long as it's within the month of November. :crazy: I want to give them my :money: already!

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB
Check his profile:.

Thanks for filling in.

This phone is not repeat not available for pre-order. I just read someone said they had pre-ordered it. With that said, no date is set on pre-ordering according to the boss. It has something to do with the 4glte issue the razr is seeing. They are trying to fix or have the date of the fix before releasing the nexus.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Thanks for filling in.

This phone is not repeat not available for pre-order. I just read someone said they had pre-ordered it. With that said, no date is set on pre-ordering according to the boss. It has something to do with the 4glte issue the razr is seeing. They are trying to fix or have the date of the fix before releasing the nexus.

Hmm, why not just pull a Moto and release it anyway?!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Doesn't make a lot of sense, they're delaying the Nexus because their network has issues?

That started with the Bionic, if they haven't fixed it by now, I highly doubt the Nexus release is dependent upon them correcting the issue.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh the truth... if only we knew the truth... ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB
Doesn't make a lot of sense, they're delaying the Nexus because their network has issues?

That started with the Bionic, if they haven't fixed it by now, I highly doubt the Nexus release is dependent upon them correcting the issue.

NOT to do with the network. It has been narrowed down to software with android OS.

Hmm, why not just pull a Moto and release it anyway?!

Because the nexus would still have issues. We already know it will. There has been a working one through our store already and it did the same as my razr did.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
Last edited:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
That makes no sense, Verizon doesn't mind releasing phone with the issue, they have already released two.

Also I think it could be a Moto issue since my Bionic doesn't have the issue - a phone by phone issue.

Since this is Samsung I don't see this issue being an issue.

labguy

Reaction score
I am totally amazed that we are on page 51 on these threads....all on pure speculation, dedication and inspiration. I love it! I am on sick leave for knee surgery and genx is all I read about all day. Having the time of my life!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.