Did we have a hand in this release?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
So the Nexus will finally rear it's head tomorrow and we'll gleefully throw our money at Verizon to get our hands on one.

But I had a thought, could we have had a hand in this phone being released tomorrow?

Surely Verizon didn't want competition with their new white Razr that's also arriving tomorrow.

They told us that the Nexus delay was to further test the device, to bring it up to their standards and sure enough, after 4.02 rolls out, they announce it's immediate release the following day. So were they telling the truth after all?

I'm not so sure.

We know 4.02 was completed weeks ago, we even know 4.1 was being tested on the GSM version more than 2 weeks ago, so could we have forced their hand a bit and caused an earlier than scheduled release?

We flooded their Facebook page with Nexus requests and bogged down their Twitter accounts with release questions and kept their store managers on the phone with constant begging for any information they would spare, did this result in tomorrow's release?

So for once, I believe we the customers, who joined together causing this social media storm may have ended up achieving the result we so longed for and for that I applaud everyone.

See you all on OUR Nexus tomorrow.

jason_jm

Reaction score
Lol......

and if everyone in the world jumped at the exact same time the resulting earthquake would destroy the world

OP
Liderc

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Damn guess I'm alone in this, was just trying to be inspirational;)

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Lol, I think this line of thinking gives too much credit to the loud minority. :icon_ banana:

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
4.1 was tested on the Verizon LTE version. P3Droid got it on his and he has a test LTE model. He says 4.1 is 100x better then 4.0.2 is.