P3 Says Won't Be Releasing Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok, just for giggles...

I called the Firehouse Sub there (Firehouse Subs Menu - Blacksburg, VA 24060 - (540) 961-0371)

Pretended like I needed to know where they were located, she described it, then I said "oh is that next to that wireless/cell phone store?" and she said "yeah we're right next to a Verizon store, if that's what you mean..."

so give xlive some credit... lol

and to back up the girl I talked to, her description to me prior to the Verizon comment was "... directly across from Panera" (see here)

those invoices could be really old anyway... they probably rarely use them, but since it's a pre-order... ok I won't edit this again I promise. !

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
ok, just for giggles...

I called the Firehouse Sub there (Firehouse Subs Menu - Blacksburg, VA 24060 - (540) 961-0371)

Pretended like I needed to know where they were located, she described it, then I said "oh is that next to that wireless/cell phone store?" and she said "yeah we're right next to a Verizon store, if that's what you mean..."

and to back up the girl I talked to, her description to me prior to the Verizon comment was "... directly across from Panera" (see here)

Thanks jnt!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ok, just for giggles...

Man, that is like "James Bond" level spy work.... or "crazy ex-boyfriend stalker" level spy work... depending which way you want to look at it.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Yeah, we gotta give xlivewire7x a little more credit here guys. He didn't have to post his receipt.

Thank you!

And thanks to jntdroid for his handy detective work!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Look at us. lol, calling a sub place and asking if their is a wireless retailer outside. Spy works going on, rumors are coming in and coming out. WTF. haha we have turned from happy to paranoid to James Bond. all over a phone. calling phone numbers on random sheet of paper. Lets just go full on and take a road trip down to this place. lol, long walk from az but its about where we are at in our desperation to our hands on this device.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, I'll go with James Bond over stalker...

... Or will I? :saint:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at us. lol, calling a sub place and asking if their is a wireless retailer outside. Spy works going on, rumors are coming in and coming out. WTF. haha we have turned from happy to paranoid to James Bond. all over a phone. calling phone numbers on random sheet of paper. Lets just go full on and take a road trip down to this place. lol, long walk from az but its about where we are at in our desperation to our hands on this device.

lol, no joke... someone needs to slap us all and snap us all out of it... though I just wanted to back up xlive :)

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
lol, I'll go with James Bond over stalker...

... Or will I? :saint:

Nathan, wanna call that lady back and ask her to walk next door into that store and ask them for a working phone number? LOL :icon_ lala:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it's not a Verizon Corporate store and just a re-seller they can print anything they want up and then sell it when it comes in...

I'm not sure this is proof of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.