P3 Says Won't Be Releasing Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4747

From Twitter,

P3Droid: Put your money down folks..you can relax. The nexus won't be here soon. Start planning for end of year purchases. That is the new word on the street.

This would be total, utter failure on Verizon's part. What a stupid, stupid plan.

Last edited:
OP
just4747

just4747

RT @PydePypper @P3Droid Yep....... I've heard the same as well recently. IE no chance of a Nov date

jleeusa

How can we hear from a few sources on one day that it should drop on Friday then the very next day a couple more sources say end of year. Does anyone know anything? This is a bunch of b/a. Maybe this site should go back to focusing on hacking, support and ROMS and leave the rumors for other sites. FRUSTRATED

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

He also said that it might not be coming to Verizon a few days before Verizon announced it would be coming. His sources are not always accurate.

OP
just4747

just4747

How can we hear from a few sources on one day that it should drop on Friday then the very next day a couple more sources say end of year. Does anyone know anything? This is a bunch of b/a. Maybe this site should go back to focusing on hacking, support and ROMS and leave the rumors for other sites. FRUSTRATED

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Um no? Maybe Verizon should stop being ridiculous and just announce a gosh darned date of release and a price. What kind of carrier does this? Waits this long after a huge phone and OS is announced, far after other carriers have spoken about it... so irritating. Then we wouldn't have the need to beg for rumors and make threads for each new one..

Last edited by a moderator:

Bixby

Maybe it's b/c I don't want to believe it, but how could ALL of the other leaks & rumors (ICS training/accessories arriving/roadmaps,etc, etc, etc...) be that FAR OFF?!? It just doesn't make sense?
I, for one, choose not to believe this dude & his "sources"!

Badget

Maybe it's b/c I don't want to believe it, but how could ALL of the other leaks & rumors (ICS training/accessories arriving/roadmaps,etc, etc, etc...) be that FAR OFF?!? It just doesn't make sense?
I, for one, choose not to believe this dude & his "sources"!

Yeah... hey guys, put your money down... nexus won't be here until early Q2 2012! Do you believe me too? rofl!

P3Droid
This is not a hate in vzw or Google phone just needs more baking.

If it needed more baking then u would it be released in Europe in 3 days?? Verizon is starting to get on my nerves, at least give a freaking release date. That's ALL we want to know..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
P3Droid is a very relaiable source. Not to discourage anyone from waiting and not saying that he is right or wrong. But he already has one and is responsible for a lot of developments in the Android world starting from the D1. Just like everyone i want that phone to be here but it seems like Verizon is prioritizing bloatware phones like the RAZR and Rezound that just arrived today. I think they are not announcing anything about the Nexus because they are trying to sell as many existing phone as possible, once its announced it will be out with a very short notice. The Rezound arrived today with barely any notice at all..

Last edited:
OP
just4747

just4747

P3Droid
Also I told you about this some time back and gave you a timeframe check my tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.