OS

cell2011

Reaction score
How do i get back to OS after clockwork recovery i cant get into OS im stuck at clockwork? I did a nandroid backup and factory reset and data wipe. Am i doing the right thing? I just want to get back to OS im sure everything else is gone i did have Cyano 6 and started with 2.2 O. Experts please i dont know where to go on the recovery screen. I dont want to mess this up again. It was hard enough to get it out of the M logo and back to recovery screen

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're not psychic. I'm going to guess you have a rooted Droid 1.

If you want help with problems related to clockwork or rooting, that would be a hacking issue. I'm putting you the Rescue Squad for further assistance. Please post in the appropriate area for your phone. If this isn't a Droid 1 let us know and we will move you to the correct area.

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Recovery to OS with clockwork

Yes im rooted on a Droid . I just dont know what option to select when at recovery. I did a backup and would like to get to OS sometime soon i wiped factory reset cache all that. Is there some in the Squad forum i could call or leave my number in a PM? Im in West Virginia. Id like to know if i can troubleshoot with someone while im at this screen. I dont know what order to do this in to get back to my OS home. Do i restore on nandroid? I have 3 images to restore first do they go buy the highest number or lower number to restore? Thanks

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you just want to flash your backup, right? Go to where your back up is and just restore it.

I've never used Clockwork on a D1 so I can't help you beyond that. If you still need help post up in here. This is the correct area for you to ask. It's not that complicated that you need someone to talk you through it.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Should have a restore opinion, if I remember correctly. Right next to the backup option in ClockworkMod. If you didn't rename the backups, the date should be in the file name.

Sent by the Unbrickable DROID

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
I did that but not sure where to go after that do i just restore and reboot? Ive almost clicked everything and probably shouldnt have but im sure its ok

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
There are 3 numbers one is 3 ,12 and 17 all in series of same numbers at the beginning. Where would i go after that do i restore i just dont know how to get to OS

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are 3 numbers one is 3 ,12 and 17 all in series of same numbers at the beginning. Where would i go after that do i restore i just dont know how to get to OS

In other words you want to stay rooted but run the OS that came with the phone, correct? You don't go anywhere after you restore.

Now if you're talking about going back to STOCK that's a different story. You would need to sbf to do that.

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
My phone came stock 2.2 and i did root it and went to cyanogen 6 but tried to grab market app or go back to stock the way it was and messed this all up

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Would i do backup or restore i dont know which image to pick to restore there are three

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Ok do i go to the latest time on the restore image? Also would i reboot boot or reboot system?

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Ok rebooted and had ot take plug out of charger and plug back in to be on the M sign. I think the battery cycle is off in recovery. So i need to stay plugged in. Where would i go now should i try another image maybe sec to the latest?

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Nothing yet phone didnt come on by itself after reboot i needed to plug charger in now im at M sign at leats it stays on and is noit coming off and on like it was earlier tonight. Would that mean the battery cycle is com ing back im still not on OS