OS

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you restore one of your backups?
If that's not working you could install another ROM.
If your battery is dead you will need to charge it using another phone or a battery charger. The battery will not charge in the phone in bootloader or in clockwork recovery.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Im at recovery only and it says cant mount /sdcard. what would be a method to use to get to OS? Cant i do this with charger on? That seems to be the only way right now i can get into revovery i think battery has lost its cycle somewhere in recovery. I have done wipe data/factory reset then cache partition then advance and battery stats then back to nandroid for latest image. but cant get there since it says E: cant mount /sdcard. Where would i go now? I cant seem to get on puter i dont have micro sd adapter to read what the phone is doing]. Any help would be great.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Its been a while since I've used clockwork, but theres option to mount the sd to the pc. It would be under mount or advanced options. But if your battery is low, you might want to turn the phone off and let it charge on the wall charger for a few hours.

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Ty but i dont have that option i have the micro in the phone but dont have adapter to pc. Battery is not charging im leaving it on thats all with charger if i take it off its off. Im just confused im thinking if its staying on because its on charger maybe something can work to get me to OS

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Yes i do but all it does is have white light on it doesnt show up on PC if it did im sure id do a SBF RSD correct? On the PC says no application found when have it USB? Also ive noticed sbcard-ext is not found. I can take USB out of phone plug back in and hold x and D tap and release and get back on recovery but everything i do seems to say sd card not mounted and i do have it in the phone slot. Its 8 gig too

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah isn't the charger also a usb cable? At least it is on my d2

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Yea thats the only way i have it on but i wish it was on OS lol. Not sure what else i can do. When i try backup it says cant mount sd card. I can wipe data and cache but thats it. When i try battery stats it says no such file or directory is this thing toast? I only used it for wifi also had sipgate on it google voice and callback incoming outgoing calls it was nice while it lasted. but i had to have a fast rom lucky me lol

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My lord, please stop pressing buttons. Get out of recovery leave the phone plugged into the wall with the M symbol on let it charge for multiple hours without touching it. If you've done this already, try shutting phone off and booting while holding up on the dad, this dhould take you to the bootloader screen.

What does the screen say?

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Yes ty lol i know ive done all i could to wreck this. In bootload it says battery low and cannot program trust em ive done it all. Even without the battery it says that. Im still able to keep recovery on plugged in the wall but thats it Everything says cant mount sd card except wipe data and cache i can do.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not in recovery.

Leave it at M. That's the only way it will charge so you can flash it.

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
When on M it goes off and come back on every 2 mins. Im thinking or hoping a battery might solve this. Although i cant understand how a battery could drain after installing clockwork and cyanogen and then trying to get back to stock. Guess it drained somewhere in the process

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends on how many times you've tried.

Easily could kill the battery in an hour with the screen on and the processor trying to process.

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Alot of times. So do you think if i got a battery it could come back to life? Also with usb and SBF recovery perhaps? Where should i download at clockwork recovery if im able to go to sbf? Will the phone just recognize after i click start or do i not have to root again Thanks

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depending on what happened before all this you may still need to flash a ROM if you still have custom recovery.