Ordered Droid 2 About 30 minutes Ago

gossamar

Reaction score
Well, after lurking here on these forums, reading everything there is to read on this forum and a few others, I decided to take the plunge this afternoon. My phone should arrive at work sometime Wednesday...not really sure when. Then my friendly corporate verizon rep will help get things squared away. I have a list of some apps that seem to be "must haves" and we will begin there. Now we wait....

gossamar

Reaction score
Well, after being teased by the first fed-ex truck with no box, another white truck shows up about 1.5 hours later with the magical box. Friendly corporate verizon rep helped get things set-up and here we are 4-hours later, loading some apps, checking some settings and charging the battery. Phone did not have latest update on it, so a quick download, plus installation, we are good to go. Downloaded ringdroid to customize some tones and a battery monitor to keep an eye on the juice. Will the app loading every end:)???

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, after being teased by the first fed-ex truck with no box, another white truck shows up about 1.5 hours later with the magical box. Friendly corporate verizon rep helped get things set-up and here we are 4-hours later, loading some apps, checking some settings and charging the battery. Phone did not have latest update on it, so a quick download, plus installation, we are good to go. Downloaded ringdroid to customize some tones and a battery monitor to keep an eye on the juice. Will the app loading every end:)???

Only when you start to realize that you have apps you will never use. Take Google Earth for example. I have it and may look at it once or twice but I doubt I'll ever use it. beyond that.

Still it doe so to the SD card and I got space up there so it's OK.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Take Google Earth for example. I have it and may look at it once or twice but I doubt I'll ever use it.
I have Google Earth and never use it, but it is nice to know it is there...(on the SD card that is) :)