Droid X shipping question (Indirect signature)

itwerk

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I ordered my droid x Saturday morning around 2am and today I received the shipping notification. It says that my dx should be arriving around 3pm tomorrow but needs an indirect signature. Does that mean anyone can sign for it? Also, if no one is available to sign for my dx, does it just go back to fedex? Thanks for any help!

Droiduga

Reaction score
I believe it means anyone can sign for it. I ordered mine shipped to my office building on the 16th and the building services people signed for it no problem and brought it to me.

trfnj74

Reaction score
I knew I wasn't going to be home when my X was coming so all I did was write a note to Mr FedEx man saying where to leave it with my sig, and thats what he did.

OP
itwerk

itwerk

Reaction score
Okay awesome. What if no one is home to sign? Then I'll just have to go to fedex and pick it up?

EGILL

Reaction score
Okay awesome. What if no one is home to sign? Then I'll just have to go to fedex and pick it up?

yep...they left a note on my door saying I could pick mine up after 6:30pm that day. You have to take the note and photo ID with you. That's what they did with the 2 phones I had delivered last week (not droids x) but I did recieve mine TODAY!!!

pcw

Reaction score
Just leave a signed note on your door authorizing FedEx to leave the package.

'nu:)f said...

Lukerative

Reaction score
I knew I wasn't going to be home when my X was coming so all I did was write a note to Mr FedEx man saying where to leave it with my sig, and thats what he did.

Also this is true. If you are comfortable with them leaving it outside your house, a signed note will work. Then you don't have to wait in a fit of excitement on the drive over to FedEx.