New Guy here. Anticipating the arrival of my Droid X, stuck with the Storm for now..

JCwell84

Reaction score
I ordered my Droid X on Saturday the 7th and I hope it does not take as long as Verizon said it would to get here. I was told a estimated ship date of 25 Aug. I am not happy with my Storm and am looking forward to using the android software. With the droid 2 releasing tomorrow, I am now having second thoughts about ordering the droid but hopefully I made a good decision. I used the crackberry forums often and I will most likely be a frequent user of this forum now. Thanks for the welcome.

mpizzle4shizzle

Reaction score
I ordered my Droid X on 8/9, still awaiting to hear when it will ship. I ordered from VZW.com so hopefully that makes it a bit faster than a third party provider. Will you post when you get confirmation of yours shipping (they estimated mine being the 25th as well). I had a friend who ordered his about a week earlier than mine and he received his last week (they told him his would be shipped on the 19th). I have a feeling they're just covering their butts about shipping. Oh and I played with the Droid X... amazing.

deekum1627

Reaction score
you will love the droid x i had a crack berry to and it dont compare at all to the droid or droid x