1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Shipping earlier than expected!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by mickmel, Jul 21, 2010.

1. mickmel

mickmel New Member

Just some good news if you're waiting for your Droid X to ship.

- Ordered two on Saturday, July 17. At that time, the website said orders would arrive by 7/27. However, they told me on the phone that I'd probably get it by 7/23.
    - Called two days ago. Still looking like 7/23.
    - Called just now and they've already shipped! Due to arrive tomorrow (7/22).

It's not a ton early, but the site was saying 7/27 and they're going to arrive five days before that. Cool!
  2. iheartu

iheartu New Member

I ordered July 18th and midnight right when my 1 yr went threw. Hope mine comes in on the 27th or something.
  3. robrie

robrie New Member

Getting my second one the 22nd also after they said 27th! Second X cause of the vertical banding issue.
  4. brendanstl

brendanstl New Member

ordered mine over the phone on the afternoon of the sixteenth and recieved it on the seventeenth. I was surprised to hear that anyone was having to wait.
  5. Keilo28

Keilo28 New Member

I ordered mine on the 16th, website said it'll ship by the 23rd. Just got my tracking # tonight and the phone is due to arrive tomorrow. :icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

does verizon ship on saturdays?