Order the Droid X from Best Buy: Avoid Mail in Rebate!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by JohnDroid, Jun 25, 2010.

1. soulpatch

soulpatch Active Member

That is because they do not return gift cards. You must use them. BB is pretty good about fulfilling all preorders. I have yet to hear of someone not getting their preorder on release day.
  2. illoosionz

illoosionz New Member

Thanks that makes me feel a little bit better...i hate electronics i always cant wait for it..lol.
  3. soulpatch

soulpatch Active Member

Could be worse. You could be me with an affection for electronics, motorcycles, cars, and fishtanks. All of my hobbies cost me an arm and a leg.

Hell the $2-600 a year for phone is nothing compared to even just the tires for my motorcycles. HA HA
  4. Ansextra

Ansextra New Member

I believe you can purchase from Costco on the 15th and not worry about the rebate either. Additionally you should get a case and a car charger for free.
    That's my plan at the moment.
  5. him

him New Member

Yeah when i ride the back roads on the busa i get about 4K out of a rear and 6 out of a front before im replacing...
  6. Flowah

Flowah New Member

Well, I know that on the Motorola Droid launch day, I printed out a Wirefly ad from Sears Wireless that had the Droid at $150, and took it to Best Buy and had them price match it. They looked at the Sears website and thought it was B&M pricing. So... wheee :D

I did call ahead and make sure that they would honor it, got the name of the guy and everything. You never know with these things, it varies from store to store, person to person. For example, I've had certain Best Buys honor Amazon/Newegg prices, but only after trying a few different stores.
  7. maniacman54

maniacman54 New Member

I don't really care if I get phone on launch day (I just didn't want to do the rebate with VZW). I've been stuck with my LG Dare for the past 2 years. I think I can wait another couple of days. Besides I was going to get the DI, but seems like I have a better shot getting the X.
Search tags for this page
any way to avoid mail in rebates for cell phones?

dont want mail in rebate verizion