Order Status

kmo

Reaction score
Mine is on a Fedex truck too, got shipping confrimation today. Ordered yesterday, here on Thursday. :icon_ banana:

OP

212_NYC

Reaction score
Order Status: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow. they already ship my item i think just need wait for the update.

Mr1986

Reaction score
Mine is on a Fedex truck too, got shipping confrimation today. Ordered yesterday, here on Thursday. :icon_ banana:

What the hell?!?!?... :angry: I ordered on the 21st and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation....

Anyway Congrats :rockon:

NeutronBomb

Reaction score
My gf texted me about two hours ago saying mine was delivered. I'm pretty pissed because she already took it out to look at it. I wanted to do the unboxing for once lol. I'm always at work when orders arrive and she's nosy.

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with vz,they ran out of phones but just got a new large shipment in today.I'm told they'll ship out as fast as they can process orders..hope that's by thursday..not like they didnt know they'd have a shi-load of preorders...

I am a little confused with this. You mean to tell me my phone could be at my local verizon store, and they will be fedex'ing it to me?

rnmedic1839

Reaction score
Ditto

Order has been processed shipping 2-3 days, Glad I paid for the over night.Sheesh, Guess Im getting money back LOL

lazytech

Reaction score
My Incredible Droid is in PA

"We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped"

HOT DAMN! :icon_ banana:

Tesla's_Child

Reaction score
"We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped"

Whoo Hoo ME TOO. Just got my tracking info. And the droids I'm looking for are in West Chester PA!! Ordered on Monday, confirmed Order Tuesday, and Tracking Number today.

xgames

Reaction score
Just received my Droid Incredible

Hi guys,

I pre-ordered my Droid Incredible on the 22nd. I received email notification on Sunday that it was processed and would take 2-3 business days. I received an email with Fedex tracking information Tuesday the 27th indicating that an estimated delivery date of no later than 7:00 pm on the 29th (2 business day delivery).

I receive the phone this afternoon at 12:15pm EST. WOOOT!!! The phone is quite awesome. I am somewhat familiar with the sense ui (I have a HTC TP2 for a work phone) and I am also familiar with the Moto Droid (my wife and son both have them). So far I am very impressed. It is a lot lighter than the Moto Droid but once I slapped the rubberized Body Glove case on it, it picked up some weight and feel of the phone is comfortable and very pleasing.

Setting up the contacts was totally painless if you have a gmail account with contacts already there. I like the way the phone has a seperate widget for facebook phonebook, so you can look up friends on facebook to find their number (if they listed it on facebook) which is totally separate from you default phone contacts.

Ok need to get back to playin with the phone....

OH YEAH and when I ordered the phone on the 22nd the 2g sd card promotion was not implemented BUT guess what.... I got the 2g sd card with my phone delivery BONUS!!!

mach330

Reaction score
got mine yesterday!!! pretty sweet phone. blazing fast. it shipped on mon for me and got it yesterday. preordered on 4/19 (midnight eastern and 9pm pacific).

who else got theirs?

OP

212_NYC

Reaction score
:)Picked up:)
WEST CHESTER, PA

Estimated delivery
Apr 29, 2010 by 3:00 PM

:icon_ banana:

BrandonLive

Reaction score
Ugh, I ordered mine on 4/26 and still have no shipping confirmation. The order status page still says:

Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

This is quite frustrating. I had arranged my schedule so that I could stay home tomorrow and pushed meetings to Friday... now I'm worried it won't actually show up until Friday.

If I'd known they couldn't meet their promise of delivering on 4/29 I would've just waited and picked one up at the store...

ctxx24

Reaction score
Wow placed my order today, just got my email it will be here tomorrow by 3 sweet hope my case is with it....:icon_ banana: