Order Status

212_NYC

Reaction score
Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days. are everyone else order same as my ?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Everyones should be the same as yours...

Except the lucky few who already got theirs.

whowouldanewman

Reaction score
mine says:

Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com. Your tracking number is

And it has said that since about 12:30 PST today. I ordered mine on 4/21 and it is scheduled to arrive on 4/28.

DR01D1

Reaction score
VZ orders are always odd I placed an order for an incredible on Sat I see I’m getting it tomorrow. Last Thurs I placed another order it shows no information on it yet!
We are a business users... I think the order processing is the same for everyone.

Last edited:

kmo

Reaction score
Same as yours, no worries it will get delivered just like for everyone who ordered one...

lazytech

Reaction score
"Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days."

I can't take it nemore! this is my first smartphone so I'm overly enthusiastic :icon_ banana:

Note: My current phone doesn't charge anymore so I'm stuck with my mom's old LG phone (5 years and counting)

DeekBoy

Reaction score
dang mine says
We are experiencing technical difficulties, please check back later.
so i have no idea :D

THE WITCH

Reaction score
I ordered my HTC Incredible April 21, that was my Verizon "new in two" date. I just received an e-mail stating that it was shipped today April 26 by Fed-Ex and my delivery date is April 28 Wed. It is being shipped from Coatsville, PA and coming here to MA.

In my e-mail were the instructions on activating the new HTC. You can activate the phone by the internet or by calling the Verizon phone number in your e-mail. You are asked for your Location Code and Order Number. Also, when you press *228 (airtime free) to update your phone.

Good Luck All with your new HTC Incredible. I have watched many videos and so happy with this phone. Great week for us all. :icon_ banana:

OP

212_NYC

Reaction score
i just talk to Verizon and yep some people getting the phone 4/28

Tesla's_Child

Reaction score
Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

YAY!!!!!!!

Today must be an order processing day. Both my phone and my wifes were processed this morning. Now we just need tracking info.:rockon:

NeutronBomb

Reaction score
My order has shipped from PA also and according to the fed ex tracking number as of 830am its actually at the delivery center in my town now. Delivery date still says by 7pm Wed the 28th but since its already in town hopefully it gets delivered today.

NeutronBomb

Reaction score
Woohoo. Mine now says its "on fed ex truck out for delivery" Guess I'm gonna take off work a few hours early.

gajenn

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with vz,they ran out of phones but just got a new large shipment in today.I'm told they'll ship out as fast as they can process orders..hope that's by thursday..not like they didnt know they'd have a shi-load of preorders...