Verizon Order Status??

ej15

Reaction score
I ordered mine online literally 30 minutes after it went on sale, and I'm still waiting for my order to be processed. I called to see if there was something wrong and I was told, "No, they're still working on processing orders from the 16th so it'll take 2-3 days to ship. Should be out early next week" What? Since when were they taking orders on the 16th? I guess I need to call again and see what they'll tell me this time.

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
I ordered mine online literally 30 minutes after it went on sale, and I'm still waiting for my order to be processed. I called to see if there was something wrong and I was told, "No, they're still working on processing orders from the 16th so it'll take 2-3 days to ship. Should be out early next week" What? Since when were they taking orders on the 16th? I guess I need to call again and see what they'll tell me this time.

did you check overnight shipping?

ej15

Reaction score

did you check overnight shipping?

No I didn't. However, I tried to call and see if they could change it to overnight for me and they said it was too late because the order was already being processed. That was yesterday around 8 am. I called again today and that was when they told me I wouldn't get it until next week. Obviously, I'm confused about what's really going on because they aren't giving me accurate information.

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
See i got overnight shipping and im still not going to get it. I was hoping to see more people with the same problem, but looks like im officially just one unlucky dude.

ej15

Reaction score
See i got overnight shipping and im still not going to get it. I was hoping to see more people with the same problem, but looks like im officially just one unlucky dude.

Yeah that sucks. I have talked to other people who ordered theirs AFTER I did and already have their shipping info. When I tried to change mine to overnight he told me it was still going to ship yesterday, it would just arrive Monday instead of today. Just now checked the Order Status and it still says "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." Was yours an upgrade or a new line?

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score

Yeah that sucks. I have talked to other people who ordered theirs AFTER I did and already have their shipping info. When I tried to change mine to overnight he told me it was still going to ship yesterday, it would just arrive Monday instead of today. Just now checked the Order Status and it still says "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." Was yours an upgrade or a new line?

Mine was an upgrade... I just called and they told me that it wont be here until Monday. They did say i could go to a store and purchase one. When the other one arrives just refuse the order and it will be shipped back to there warehouse, They will then credit your card back. Im thinking of doing this.

tubemonkey

Reaction score
Well, I just resolved my problem - I canceled my order.

I placed an online order yesterday about 7am local time. Only received one email that verified the order. Online checks said my order was still being processed. So I called Verizon to find out what was going on. After speaking with two reps, I was finally told that because I had a corporate discount, there was no such thing as free overnight shipping and that I was only eligible for free two day shipping; and that my order would arrive sometime Tuesday. WTF!!! They certainly don't advertise that lovely feature of corporate discounts. So I told her to cancel the order and she did.

Obviously, Verizon needs to do a better job of educating their employees about their fine print.

ej15

Reaction score
Aha...that quite possibly is why mine is taking so long. I have a corporate discount as well. I guess I'm going to go to the Verizon store after work today and see if I can just get one there and then cancel my order, too.

Thanks for sharing that!

tubemonkey

Reaction score
Aha...that quite possibly is why mine is taking so long. I have a corporate discount as well. I guess I'm going to go to the Verizon store after work today and see if I can just get one there and then cancel my order, too.

Thanks for sharing that!

You're welcome.

How dificult would it be for Verizon to say on the shipping page that because you have a corporate discount, your order only qualifies for free two day shipping? Very lame!

Good luck :D

ej15

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing that!

You're welcome.

How dificult would it be for Verizon to say on the shipping page that because you have a corporate discount, your order only qualifies for free two day shipping? Very lame!

And apparently longer processing time too. I guess there has to be a catch to anything good. They should definitely tell you that, though instead of making us wonder what the hell is going on. Are you still going to try to get one?

tubemonkey

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing that!

You're welcome.

And apparently longer processing time too. I guess there has to be a catch to anything good. They should definitely tell you that, though instead of making us wonder what the hell is going on. Are you still going to try to get one?

The first rep told me that I would still get free overnight shipping after they processed my order. So if it took them 2 to 3 days to process, it still counted as free overnight shipping. Huh??? The second rep finally told me that my account wasn't eligible for free overnight shipping.

Still miffed. I'll see how I feel in a couple of hours and if I want to drive to the store.

Verizon :icon_evil: ...:rofl2:

ej15

Reaction score
I kind of think the reps have some kind of database of answers they randomly select from to give to customers when they call. You get someone telling you something different everytime you call for the same issue.

Good luck to you too, if you do decide to go for it :D

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
All the stores are sold out of the TB around my house. I did finally get my shipping info with the tracking number and it should be here Monday, so i guess im waiting until then...

ej15

Reaction score
I'm glad you finally know when you're getting it! Here's what happened with mine...I stopped in the store by my office after work yesterday and explained to the salesguy that I was still waiting for my order to be processed and if they had any in stock, could I cancel my order and buy it there. He calls customer care for me and when the rep tries to cancel my order, he tells me it apparently never even went through so there wasn't even an order to cancel. So even though I got an email confirmation and an order number, it was a null order. And this was the third rep I had talked to and given this order number to since I placed it, but the first time anyone noticed it didn't actually go through. Sounds like the other 2 didn't even bother to look it up, they just gave me whatever answer they felt like. So long story short, I bought it in the store.