Verizon Order Status??

tubemonkey

Reaction score
So long story short, I bought it in the store.

Glad you got it. I decided to do the store thing, so I called ahead to be sure they had them. They did, so I went in only to find out they didn't. :icon_eek:

Struck out again. That was the proverbial straw. I'm not getting it now. I'm convinced the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't want me to have it. What can I say? :rofl3:

At least my $100 NE2 is still intact. Maybe something else will come along.

Good luck with your new toy and I hope it works out for you. :D

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
Finally ill get it today... I cant wait to tee up my old phone and smash it against a wall while using the my new TB to video tape it

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I ordered mine at 7pm on Thursday online. It shipped out on Friday, arrived at the Fed Ex Distribution center in MA Sat at 5PM and there it still sits....Grrrr, was hoping I would get it today but website says tomorrow by 7PM...It's so close, only 20 miles away, should of went out for delivery today!!

Waiting impatiently now...I WANT IT!!

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
My dad just called me and its sitting at my parents house :) ... Although he called me on Friday and said there is a box here for you. I was all excited because i didn't think it was going to come in. Ended up just being my moms QVC package.

dmproske

Reaction score
Did y'all get a fedex tracking number? Ordered mine yesterday afternoon from the website. When I check my order status it says shipped but no tracking #

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
Did y'all get a fedex tracking number? Ordered mine yesterday afternoon from the website. When I check my order status it says shipped but no tracking #

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ya i placed my order Thursday, didn't get a tracking number till Saturday. Delivered today.

tymurt

Reaction score
Ordered mine thursday night with two day shipping and its still being processed...