How long before order process? On Average.

Tesla's_Child

Reaction score
I just Pre-ordered my HTC-Inc and I wanted to know how long it took for verizon to process other peoples order?

I understand that it takes some time to process as this is a very hot item, but I was curious as to the average time lag so that I would know when to worry that they are on back order. I searched the forum and google for HTC Incredible and Back order and got no results.

Just curious.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 19th - got a letter the next day saying it was pending. Nothing since by email. Called today and was told they were all held and would be processed in bulk later today. Was told I should expect my phone on Wednesday before 7 pm. We will see.

DeekBoy

Reaction score
i ordered mine on the 23rd and just called them and the guy said it would be here sometime tomorrow before 7... not sure about this one

gajenn

Reaction score
I ordered today and get a notice when checking online they're checking credit and when phone is in stock...since i billed to my account that's bs, just have to wait and see if i get a shipping notice by wed.

kmo

Reaction score
I doubt there will be any issue getting these in a timely fashion. The way they're pumping these units up in the media I'm sure they have a ton of them on hand ready to go. Patience...I know it's hard waiting but soon. It'll be that much sweeter when you get it, haha. Turned in my Droid today and got my order confirmation for the Incredible, was told I should see it Thursday. Talk about an eternity, I had to reactivate my old LG Dare to get me through the next few days.:wacko:

DeekBoy

Reaction score
just talked to another rep and he said it would be here thurs which is what i had assumed... see if my Dare can last those days :)

mkzbdroid

Reaction score
I ordered today and get a notice when checking online they're checking credit and when phone is in stock...since i billed to my account that's bs, just have to wait and see if i get a shipping notice by wed.

I thought the same thing they have never said that on any phones when I have upgraded on the website, and I even preordered the storm 1

OP
T

Tesla's_Child

Reaction score
To answer my own question...

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

I ordered on the 25th and the order was processed today. Curiously My wife ordered her's yesterday morning and got it processed today also.

So we are, from order to processed 1-2 days. Now just waiting for the tracking info. :rockon:

gajenn

Reaction score
Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.
that's all I'm seeing after a day's waiting,hope it changes sometime today or tomarrow..

zebe

Reaction score
Ordered a few hours ago...on backorder

I just ordered the HTC Incredible on verizonwireless.com about an hour ago. Just received a back order notice:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. Your order is on hold due to the following:

· The ADR6300VW / HTC DROID INCREDIBLE is on backorder .

OR

· Give us a call at 800-711-7773 to discuss other options available to you.

Hope they get a shipment in soon! I was hoping to have it in my hands this week... Anyone else experience the same situation?

kmo

Reaction score
Less than 24 hours for me, ordered on the 26th (around noon) received shipped notice the following morning (the 27th.) Like I said earlier, Verizon wants these units flying off the shelves so waiting won't be an issue for most.

zebe

Reaction score
Backorder Update

I called VZW a few hours ago. Apparently my order went through just before they got a shipment in today. The Verizon employee checked my order number and verified that I will be receiving the Droid Incredible on time. He actually said it was shipped today.

It seems they are handling the popularity of this new phone efficiently.

Wahoo!