Order Status

BrandonLive

Reaction score
Nice, the status page now says my order shipped. But it's lacking a tracking number...

Well, at least there's a chance I'll get it tomorrow.

OP

212_NYC

Reaction score
i order on sunday. my phone was ship on 2/28 today i well get it.

Reaction score
Pretty pumped, mine is at the East Boston destro facilility. Should have it by noon. Funny thing, I usually come home for lunch if the Wifey and I want to do a little "house cleaning" while the boys are at school. She can expect me to come home for lunch today, but the sad part it is to get my Inc :) That is the only thing I want to "clean" today :)

jlatd

Reaction score
PLZ reply fast how do you check on your phone to see where it is??
P.S. I ordered it on June 20th

Jersey08

Reaction score
when i ordered mine they circled a 6 digit number that they said i could call the store and give them and with that number they give me the tracking number when it was sent. i ordered my phone June 5th and called today and they still dont have a tracking number for it so most likely you will have to wait a few weeks before it ships and then you are able to get a tracking number. My phone they said should arrive the 26. Im calling again tomorrow and HOPING it ships tomorrow and i get it early friday as i am leaving for vacation on sat morning at 3 in the morning.

jlatd

Reaction score
when i ordered mine they circled a 6 digit number that they said i could call the store and give them and with that number they give me the tracking number when it was sent. i ordered my phone June 5th and called today and they still dont have a tracking number for it so most likely you will have to wait a few weeks before it ships and then you are able to get a tracking number. My phone they said should arrive the 26. Im calling again tomorrow and HOPING it ships tomorrow and i get it early friday as i am leaving for vacation on sat morning at 3 in the morning.

ok thanx but could you please tell me what number it is or where is it in the paper or did they write it down for you. i wasnt told this when i ordered mine.
Appreciate the help :)

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
It should be the order number at the top of the receipt reads #XXXXX

jlatd

Reaction score
how many digits is it? i see one but its a 7 digit number. And its located where it says Order Location: ... is this the right number?