Onto my 4th CLNR

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
The CLNR revolving door continues.
The phone I have now has been working fine... until I discovered that the LED Flash is borked. One of the LED's flickers and/or goes out completely when I'm trying to use it either as a flashlight or a light for the camcorder.

It's getting quite frustrating... the first 2 phones they sent out both had issues with rebooting along with some other issues. This one had been fine until the LED issue popped up.

I just want a device that works 100% as it should.

Hopefully #4 is a winner.

rayne58

Reaction score
The Droid X Stock is passed being buggy...flash a custom rom on it and you have an amazing phone. I have had a custom rom on my phone since day 2 of having it and just flashed it on my mom, dad and brothers phone because they had constant reboots to the point it was unuseable it isnt the HARDware its the SOFTware flash a new rom on it nothing is wrong with your guys brand new phones with 2 replacements rofl

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have issues with 5 phones, they should give you a choice of a different model.

CM74DX

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have issues with 5 phones, they should give you a choice of a different model.

CM74DX

If you have issues with five phones, i don't think the phone is the problem

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

With the way Verizon does their CLNR program, its not as uncommon ad you think. The refurbs suck. I have been on 6 phones in 2 years.

CM74DX

19thumper76

Reaction score

CM74DX

If you have issues with five phones, i don't think the phone is the problem

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

after shattering the screen on my d1 i got 6 bad referbs in 2.5 months they told me that they were sending me a brand new phone directly from motorola now im the lucky owner of a d2g :( dont get me wrong its great phone, faster than my oc'ed d1, just not as fun