First CLNR droid problem...My browser is constantly force closing

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Ok so my CLNR was great the first week I had it but now, it seems that the browser is always F/Cing. At first i thought it was an app so i did a sweep of my apps deleting them all, until the only app I had downloaded left was beautiful widgits. Anyone else having this issue? I wanna call verizon an see what they say but at the same time I don't want them to send me another CLNR droid an then that one have serious issues.

Also another reason I don't wanna call Verizon is because I called a few days ago, because when i was listening to music on my droid I noticed if i even bumped the cord going into the phone that the music would skip or go to static. I called big red an the person i got said that was a common issue with all droids. I just don't want them to think I'm tryen to upgrade for free, because i'm not, but if a customer seems to have constant problems it looks bad....or am I over thinking this?

ricks

Reaction score
Call them and get another untill you are satisfied. They are sending out way too many certified like crap replacements and it needs to stop. Keep on them until your happy

everstar80

Reaction score
I say call them. Make them keep sending you replcements until they either give you one that works or a new device. They are the ones sending you the faulty phone.

OP
ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
I did do a reset. Didn't help now. My headphone jack won't play at all...so I'm sending it back tomorrow because they're also replacing my battery because it runs to hot.