1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Onto my 3rd Droid now...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by NicoleinVegas, Nov 22, 2010.

1. NicoleinVegas

NicoleinVegas New Member

I had my original, brand new phone, it started having issues charging, so I called for a new phone. The "like-new" replacement they sent, had a blown speaker, so here comes another phone. That one I tried to be patient with, but half the time the screen wouldn't let me answer and the volume button was broke, also no notification light...so Friday I called them again. New one got here today, and it is working fine, but no notification light again. I downloaded the app called Blink...my friend is texting me right now, and the light will not work. So irritated. Can someone tell me where to exactly go in the menus to see if the light is just off or something? Thanks in advance.

Actually I guess you can call this my 4th Droid...grrrrrr.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Sorry that you are having issues. Sadly, I've read a number of threads expressing the same concerns as yours. Phone breaks, phone replaced, replacement does not work, new replacement does not work... etc.

Not sure there is a good solution.
  3. NicoleinVegas

NicoleinVegas New Member

Yeah they told me I am good around the 12th to go buy a new phone, instead of waiting until August...just frustrating that you can't get a brand new phone as a replacement. You would think after you have this many issues they would do something.