1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Thunderbolt

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bigdman1989, Mar 30, 2011.

1. bigdman1989

bigdman1989 New Member

OK. So I upgraded my Droid X early and went with the HTC Thunderbolt, It is an amazingly fast phone and I love that but I now regret updating. I hate how the Notification light works, (when I get an Email, Text, etc., the Notification light only blinks for about 5 min then no longer blinks. plus it thinks that a charging light is more important to stay on than if i was to get a notification!). When I use Video call apps, such as "Tango", its as if my mic and speaker are to close together and the person I'm chatting with gets feedback, (this could just be an app issue but that is one reason I got the Thunderbolt with the Front Facing camera). When i go to send a text message the prediction bar gets annoying because it is always over the send button! The HTC Thunderbolt is an amazing phone and everything but it's just not worth upgrading my Droid X for. Hopefully HTC can update something, especially with the Notification light! If anyone has any advice or feel I am just doing something wrong, please let me know! Thx ;)
  2. kwiksilvr

kwiksilvr New Member

everything you siad annoys me as well... I too went from an X to a TB.. I love the phone, but there are some quirks with the Sense 2.0
  3. MeganLeigh1122

MeganLeigh1122 New Member

i'm not sure how to fix the notification light on the thunderbolt. i'm used to it since i had the eris then the incredible and now the thunderbolt... they all did the same thing. you might be able to change it if you root the phone but i honestly have no idea.

as for the texting... are you using the default message app? if you are try using chomp sms(texting app that you can fully customize) and see if the problem goes away. if not try downloading better keyboard... you can customize a few things with it and can even change the skin. with those 2 apps combined the word predictions on my phone are at the top of keyboard and the send bar is out in the open
  4. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

Try the MissedCall app. It lets you configure your notification light for color, duration, etc. (it handles more than just missed calls).
Search tags for this page
can i change notification light thunderbolt
can i replace the indicator light on my htc thunderbolt
can you change led light on htc thunderbolt
can+you+change+indicator+lights+on+htc thunderbolt
change led indicator htc thunderbolt
does the htc thunderbolt chance led lights
fix led light on htc thunderbolt
how do u get the notification light on htc thunderbolt

htc thunderbolt indicator light

htc thunderbolt notification light
thunderbolt indicator light information