Online Poker ?

loophole

Reaction score
Is there a way to be able to play online poker, particularly full tilt poker or ultimate bet. I have phonemypc but the bet slider is tricky on there... wondering if anyone has tried something better that works easier or maybe someway to map the slider to the QWERTY? Not sure if any of this is possible but there are some days at my job where i do very little and this would be a great way to grind the day away!, if anyone has attempted or knows of any ideas PLEASE let me know

OP
L

loophole

Reaction score
bump, yep phonemypc seems to work decent im probably just being picky but something that i could multi table 2 tables without having alot of issues would be a dream come true... hopefully an app for ftp or ubp comes out soon enough

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Is there a way to be able to play online poker, particularly full tilt poker or ultimate bet. I have phonemypc but the bet slider is tricky on there... wondering if anyone has tried something better that works easier or maybe someway to map the slider to the QWERTY? Not sure if any of this is possible but there are some days at my job where i do very little and this would be a great way to grind the day away!, if anyone has attempted or knows of any ideas PLEASE let me know

Yea I play ftp on woth phone my pc but it is a bit tricky, always have to zoom in and out..

wil318466

Reaction score
they should write a dedicated app, so we can get rivered in a 1/2 blood game at 7am on the way to work.

heh.

ValkF6

Reaction score
I got a survey from PokerStars asking about interest in a smart-phone version, so it's probably coming down the road.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Wonder how we get a Poker Social group started here like the other social groups here.

A while ago in another online poker thread here someone mentioned trying to get a DF tourn started on one of the sites.. <g> Would be cool to share passwords and whatnot of upcoming tourns.

Jett

Reaction score
you could hypothetically change your resolution on your computer to be extremely low, close all running apps, open up FTP or PS or whatever your poison is, and use a free VNC app to play. with such a low resolution + grayscale, for example, you could very easily manage this.

just a thought, being an old stars player.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I play now on phone with PMPC, its not perfect, betting is a little hard but then again its on a phone..

Jett

Reaction score
I play now on phone with PMPC, its not perfect, betting is a little hard but then again its on a phone..

Exactly how I feel. Id even be interested in developing a 'stars client if PS hadn't already expressed interest. Just seems like it's a random thing that people want to run well, even for a phone.

OP
L

loophole

Reaction score
you could hypothetically change your resolution on your computer to be extremely low, close all running apps, open up FTP or PS or whatever your poison is, and use a free VNC app to play. with such a low resolution + grayscale, for example, you could very easily manage this.

just a thought, being an old stars player.

Thanks for the advice, I dropped the resolution and it made all the difference, should of thought of that before. Now I set up a vm on my computer and have it sitting in the task bar and run phonemypc on there. I can now play whenever I'm away and not scare my wife when she comes in and sees the "computer" playing poker by itself.. lol

GREAT IDEA for any serious poker players that want to get some hands in while away from the desk

geaxgame

Reaction score
poker king online is great online poker game!!!
you could download from google market,you search "poker king" and you will find the game. good luck