Online Poker ?

poooookah78

Reaction score
Ok, I might need to post this in Apps BUT here goes.

I play online poker quite a bit (for real money) and I was wondering if there were any talks of making programs like Pokerstars or Full Tilt playable on the droid. Yes, I have even gotten phonemypc to use the computer and play but it's very tedious and cumbersome obviously.

Any ideas?

THANKS!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Have you contacted Full Tilt or Pokerstars?

Moved this to Apps....

djh074

Reaction score
i use Full Tilt daily, but havent seen anything about a mobile version. the sites "probably" use flash, and that wont work on Droid. For now.......

OP
P

poooookah78

Reaction score
i use Full Tilt daily, but havent seen anything about a mobile version. the sites "probably" use flash, and that wont work on Droid. For now.......

I've seen youtube videos of it being played on the iphone..... don't know how legit that is though.

ValkF6

Reaction score
I also spend a lot of time playing poker (at PokerStars) and recently got a survey from them asking about playing on a smart phone. I was enthusiastic in supporting the idea. So there must be something in the works.

JoeeDB

Reaction score

I've seen youtube videos of it being played on the iphone..... don't know how legit that is though.
If I'm thinking of the same guy that you are, it's legit. He just used something similiar to phonemypc and played off his home computer.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
ok lol, if anyone 'knows' someone with an Iphone they have access too, I'm trying to to enter a poker tourn online and the code to enter is hidden somewhere in an iphone app called: "Annie Dukes Poker Tutor" .. I dont know if the app costs anything, or not, but if anyone has it and can find the code, would appreciate a heads up .. thanks! :)

Disclaimer: This post in no way endorses or promotes the use of and/or handling of an Iphone.

geaxgame

Reaction score
poker king online is great online poker game!!!
you could download from google market,you search "poker king" and you will find the game. good luck

theresonatorman

Reaction score
Live Hold Em is where I play. Not for real money but works great.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

pmagoo

Reaction score
The iPoker network have developed an Android compatible poker app that will be available this summer. It will be browser based and was developed using HTML5. I presume because of all thehassle Full Tilt had when they tried to get a poker app in the Android Market.

The iPoker Network is home to Mansion Poker, Titan Poker, William Hill, Bet365 and loads of other big name poker rooms. It appears the mobile poker arena is finally heating up.

polack

Reaction score
Full tilt has a mobile app. it's not in the market you have to get it from them. works great. It's called rush poker. I play it daily. allows for real or fake money.

jakeystipe

Reaction score
Good news on the Droid poker front. are reporting that 2 new real money poker apps are available for Andorid smartphones. The first is from who are online betting giants and the second is from a smaller company called Terminal Poker.

The Bwin apps is native and needs to be downloaded and installed from the Bwin website.

The Terminal app is web based so you dont' need to install an apk file. I have tried it and you do need an Android with a larger screen. It is better suited to a tablet but if you've got a small fingers it works OK on a Droid.

marykkelly

Reaction score
Cool Hand Poker are going to be the latest poker room to release a real money poker app for Androids. Back in August they announced they were beta testing their Android poker app and were looking for tester. That phase has now finished and they will be releasing the app to the general public over the next couple of weeks. The Cool Hand Poker app is part of the Microgaming Network so there should be plenty of players at all levels once the new Android poker apps is released.