One week review

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I've had my Turbo for a solid week now and I will say, this is the best phone I've ever owned. I've had the Droid, Droid 3, Galaxy S3, and Note 3. What Moto has done here is stunning. The screen looks great, the moto suite of apps is amazing. And this thing flies. It just works. This is the Droid we always wanted. I haven't come across any real downsides. The camera works for me, the active display is something I see other oems adopting, and basically pure android. The battery life has been great, for me. Signal strength, this is something I have needed, is stellar. I have 4g at work where with my Note 3 couldn't even send a text message.

The smaller screen has made things easier. The speaker, to me has been clear and crisp. And I like the style. In conclusion, this is a home run. It's not perfect for everyone of course but it has been the perfect phone for me.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice review .

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Nice, Jason! Glad you're loving it.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
It's always nice when one enjoys his/her new phone. I, as well, am enjoying my new Turbo. Best wishes to all new turbo owners!

OP
jstafford1

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I was excited to get this phone and I feel it has lived up to the expectations. I felt the same for the Note 3, except for the signal reception. So as I said this thing really has knocked it out of the park for me. I really have no complaints.
I tried to be objective. I'm no power user for sure, but I'm more than a little user. I would say as an average to spice average user, this phone will impress most. Some hard-core power users may find some issues like the lack of SD card slot, and some don't think the camera is the best. But for me and I would say a great many in the middle ground of the user base will find that the Turbo is a stellar device.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I was genuinely excited for the release of this device.. As excited as get when I get new custom guitars.. And believe me... That's very excited.. And this device hasn't let me down..