OMFG..My phone just dropped on carpet'd floor and there's a huge crack on it.. :(

OP
E

EpyonZeroX

Reaction score
lol, not with that hideous crack(s) on it. stop carpet'd floor of doom! Damn you..damn you all to hell!!!

K

killabyte

wow... maybe you should be scurred after all. i haven't watched the whole video but looks like some of those "covers" would have to be replaced after you rip them off.

[video=youtube;dE81IaQHEHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE81IaQHEHc]YouTube - Motorola Droid A855 Take Apart & Repair Directions by DirectFix.com[/video]

OP
E

EpyonZeroX

Reaction score
Lol I like how they take it apart and leave out the how to put back together video. Plus it looks like when you remove all the stuff you really ruin the phone.

K

killabyte

c'mon man really? you just go backwards from the way took it apart.

all i really see is the "thin plastic covers" look like they get a little bent. unplugging and plugging in ribbon cables is no big deal, you just have be really careful with them. if those thin covers could be had off ebay then i wouldn't be shy at all about trying it.

OP
E

EpyonZeroX

Reaction score
Well appreciate the vid..but I doubt I'm gonna try it. Would be nice to simply do a switcharoo on the screen esp with this keyboard.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well appreciate the vid..but I doubt I'm gonna try it. Would be nice to simply do a switcharoo on the screen esp with this keyboard.

take apart the broken phone and if you can't get it back together DGAF your sending it back anyways. :icon_ banana::icon_ devil::icon_ banana::icon_ devil::icon_ banana::icon_ devil::icon_ banana::icon_ devil:

-=Jason=-