Not open for further replies.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Thanks!!
About memory settings..
So stock = multitasking
basic = balanced
deluxe = aggresive?

And the stock one is already applied by default? or do you have to activate one?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Doesnt matter which order you do it in.

Yeah, Hashcode laughed about that when I told him how weird it was to wipe after flashing. He said he didn't realize he had written up that way.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
About memory settings..
stock = most aggressive
basic = multitasking
deluxe = balanced

Stock is set as default

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Dri94

Reaction score
I feel like the biggest noob asking this question. I have mav1.1 right now. To update to 2.0 do i still have to do all that stuff in the beginning or can i just boot into recpvery and click update via zip?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I feel like the biggest noob asking this question. I have mav1.1 right now. To update to 2.0 do i still have to do all that stuff in the beginning or can i just boot into recpvery and click update via zip?

You can apply zip but you will most likely have to wipe data if you have issues with fcs or the toolbox not working.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
I just activated the universal inbox from the toolbox. It says script succesful, however the universal inbox does not appear. Tried rebooting. What's up?
edit: this time i DID wipe. Even did complete clean install from SBF.

edit: It seems I also need to enable blur messaging for the universal inbox to work.. On 1.1 I was using blur messaging with AOSP texting.

Last edited:

codemonkey2k5

Reaction score
This has to do with blocking ads thru the hosts file. Its intermittent which is frustrating. The fix I'm using right now is using rom toolbox and first unblocking ads then only checking the block ads check box. Try that and you should be good.

Thanks! That worked!!!

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Also. Remember I said when I had apps having updates but not showing up in my apps? Well I still have it after a completely clean install. Go to market > top free. E.g. #189 voice search has update. Or is it normal for stuff like this to not show up?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also. Remember I said when I had apps having updates but not showing up in my apps? Well I still have it after a completely clean install. Go to market > top free. E.g. #189 voice search has update. Or is it normal for stuff like this to not show up?

Are you saying they show up in market (with an update), but are not in your app drawer? or that you're not getting a notification that there are updates?

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Are you saying they show up in market (with an update), but are not in your app drawer? or that you're not getting a notification that there are updates?
I do not get a notification that there's an update
Market > my apps shows no update
However when I browse (e.g.) top free apps and find apps that I have (like voice search, streetview for maps, they UPDATE written in them. Now on 2.0 I've only found apps that I've not installed myself but came with the phone

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Latest djmod mavrom dark theme MavROM-DJMODdarktheme - Minus.com
Also updated OP

Just installed this but.. I thought it was just like the previous version but then for 2.0. However the notifications bar on this one is white and completely the opposite from the dark theme. I also can't change any of the colors in the DJmod screen. In the color picking screen there's no OK button and going back doesn't changed the color at all.
Also the icons aren't clear at all. Could you PLEASE make the old (1.1) version work with 2.0? :(

edit: What I mean is.. stock theme with droidjunk toggles/settings/etc :)

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just installed this but.. I thought it was just like the previous version but then for 2.0. However the notifications bar on this one is white and completely the opposite from the dark theme. I also can't change any of the colors in the DJmod screen. In the color picking screen there's no OK button and going back doesn't changed the color at all.
Also the icons aren't clear at all. Could you PLEASE make the old (1.1) version work with 2.0? :(

edit: What I mean is.. stock theme with droidjunk toggles/settings/etc :)

Please go through all the mods and play with them. This is the newest edition of djs mods and there is A LOT more you can customize. You can customize the color of the background of the widget and clear button. Along with the divider colors and all text colors. When you open the color chooser, there are two boxes at the bottom of the popup window. The box on the left is the current color set, the one on the right is the new color. Once you get the color you want touch the one on the right. Visit this for a complete list of what you can customize: http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-bionic-mods/10115-mod-statusbar-mods-plus-more.html

Status
Not open for further replies.