Ok this is a MINOR issue...

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
...but when my phone is docked at night, it will NOT stay asleep, within 30 seconds of turning the screen off, it pops right back on, bright as can be.

I'm running the exact same setup as I ran on stock FRF84, and it didn't do that. Same apps, same widgets, same settings, etc.

brochaos

Reaction score
mine stays on my official moto dock at night, and i just let it go to screensaver mode. you want the screen to stay off? i'm pretty sure i've done that too, and it's always stayed off...

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah, once it goes into screensaver it's not bad, but i'm used to being able to just shut it off completely, and previously never had the issue... not a huge deal, thought maybe there would be a quick answer

justinthegeek

Reaction score
yeah, once it goes into screensaver it's not bad, but i'm used to being able to just shut it off completely, and previously never had the issue... not a huge deal, thought maybe there would be a quick answer

Not sure if its the same issue I had but it was resolved by re-seating the phone. For some reason it would go on and off when I bumped the table.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if using led hack need older superuser version .