multimedia dock - won't stay "asleep"

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm using the Seidio multimedia dock with my Seidio case... when I dock it at night and use the clock in night mode, I just hit the power button to make it completely blank b/c, as has been said before, the nighttime mode is still too bright. However, it won't stay asleep, it randomly comes back on. I think that it is doing this only when I have an alarm set (stock Android alarm clock), but I can't say 100% for sure on that. Any thoughts as to why it keeps popping back up? I haven't found this specific error on any of the discussions on here yet...

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's pretty nice compared to the stock Droid app... though the menu button lights won't go off... but i could use the stock Droid app if it would just stay asleep when I ask it to... rather, it keeps randomly waking up, which is the main problem. Again, it seems to be worst when the alarm clock is set.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
that's pretty nice compared to the stock Droid app... though the menu button lights won't go off... but i could use the stock Droid app if it would just stay asleep when I ask it to... rather, it keeps randomly waking up, which is the main problem. Again, it seems to be worst when the alarm clock is set.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I can't help with the stock clock problem. However, there is a dumb workaround for the menu lights. If you power your phone off before putting it in the dock the phone will automatically power back up, but the menu lights will stay off.