OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again)

yamahansolo

Reaction score
Unfortuanitly this does not work on the Droid! Its a milestone rom. Kfazz has one from the 5th that's pretty good. But has 3g issues. And phone issues. Maybe he canlook at this Tom and are what they did to get almost everything working...

drewrivera

Reaction score
can this rom let you talk anx recieve calls on 3g and not wifi?how about thd camerA,does that worm?those are the two main things thatz keeping the d1 not getting ice cream unofficially. Soundsw and cameras

D 1Milestoner

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
can this rom let you talk anx recieve calls on 3g and not wifi?how about thd camerA,does that worm?those are the two main things thatz keeping the d1 not getting ice cream unofficially. Soundsw and cameras

D 1Milestoner
read the post above yours...

drewrivera

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that, I just didn't think they were sure if it did work. I say your earlier post about it probably not working too. I had to ask being that the person who began the post was talking about applying it to the d 1

D 1Milestoner

TatDroid

Reaction score
Unless they come up with a ROM that expands the internal memory in the OG Droid, mine will have to remain mothballed. I loved that phone, but its internal/app memory was a severe limitation in the end. (no such issues with my Bionic's 4GB of memory reserved for apps)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unless they come up with a ROM that expands the internal memory in the OG Droid, mine will have to remain mothballed. I loved that phone, but its internal/app memory was a severe limitation in the end. (no such issues with my Bionic's 4GB of memory reserved for apps)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Link2sd for more app storage lol.../system space is the real issue and there is a way to expand it some (at the cost of /data space) by repartitioning internal storage but its very impractical and would make restoring backups very difficult

meishkov

Reaction score
should be noted that this is more for the gsm milestone, rather than the cdma "droid"...dunno what differences there may be, but sure there's bound to be a few
good story though, i cant wait till ics is finished on the droid :biggrin:

Just noticed this thread n haven't watched the video yet. But yea over on xda I'd see something sweet n wanna try it now until I read that its for the milestone n might brick the OG. Then I slam my phone down in disappointment.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums