[Official] Liberty ROM [Bionic] Discussion Thread

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
There is a Liberty 3 v1.0 in Rom Toolbox along with Liberty 3 RC 1...is there much of a difference between the two?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

liutarishi

Reaction score
How can I delete the liberty tool box, I already have the pro version. Every time I delete it, it comes back when I hit reboot. I even deleted it in root explorer. It still comes back. I don't need two tool boxes. I also tried to delete the liberty root explorer. I already have the paid version of it, since I paid for it I want to used it. Great rom team liberty.

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you tried uninstalling it with titanium backup ?

wingdo

Reaction score
Have you tried uninstalling it with titanium backup ?

I have the same issue as liut, and with a titanium uninstall they come back on restart. It is rather irritating to have 3 icons for what is basically one needed application.

wooddale

Reaction score
There is a Liberty 3 v1.0 in Rom Toolbox along with Liberty 3 RC 1...is there much of a difference between the two?

Did you get an answer I wanna dl one of those suckers tonight

wingdo

Reaction score
Did you get an answer I wanna dl one of those suckers tonight

Why would you want to download the Release Candidate as opposed to the official release?

Don't grab RC1 is the short answer, grab the actual official release.

wooddale

Reaction score
Why would you want to download the Release Candidate as opposed to the official release?

Don't grab RC1 is the short answer, grab the actual official release.

I guess because I already had RC1 on my SD card and if they were the same whats the difference. If I remember from my DX days kejar usely but out a few RCs before the final.

liutarishi

Reaction score
I have the same issue as liut, and with a titanium uninstall they come back on restart. It is rather irritating to have 3 icons for what is basically one needed application.

I found it. Using rom manager. Its in system/etc under liberty apps. Delete that folder and then uninstall that app reboot and its gone.

earled

Reaction score
Real newbie question here. The pull down screen with the 5 buttons, the last button seems to do nothing. Can somebody explain the bar to me

Thanks

Earle

wooddale

Reaction score
Quick question does hdmi work on this rom I no it dtdnt on the DX? Not that I ever use it just curious.

mswierse

Reaction score
Real newbie question here. The pull down screen with the 5 buttons, the last button seems to do nothing. Can somebody explain the bar to me

Thanks

Earle

Yeah, I was thinking that the last one was to turn account syncing on and off like in the power setting widget, buyer it doesn't seem to do that.

2fast4uproductions

Reaction score
I've been testing this thing since build 38 before it released to the public and love pretty much everything about it. However, I have noticed one thing since the official release. My NFL Mobile App no longer launches correctly. Instead of simply asking for a user name and password when I launch it, it jumps to the forgot password page and prompts me to enter a temporary password and then change the password. Problem is, I haven't forgotten my password and don't have a temporary password to use. I have tried entering my current pass as the temporary and then entering a new pass, but it since login failed and prompts me to try again. Is anyone else having this issue? If I could get help with this I would be very much appreciative.

Thanks