[Official] Liberty ROM [Bionic] Discussion Thread

wilboy

Reaction score
I just wipe my data and cache and it's working flawlessly,but i don't like the camera. :( Is there a way i can restore my camera.apk(orig. for bionic)?... Anyone can post the link?Thanks in advance...But this one is a hella nice working ROM(#47)! Thanks syaoran12 !

Captmilk

Reaction score
Apparently I am dumb, I have the IRC app. I connect to the irc.freenode.net and go to the bionic channel (by typing bionic) and ? then?

wilboy

Reaction score
Apparently I am dumb, I have the IRC app. I connect to the irc.freenode.net and go to the bionic channel (by typing bionic) and ? then?
Hmmm..seems like i am too!....Thanks to KEJAR31.Keep up the good work!

Rezidude

Reaction score
For stand alone mIRC Client:

Should not be connecting to irc.freenode.net. Should be connecting to irc.andirc.net on port 6667 (default port). Once you open your mIRC client use the command "/server irc.andirc.net -j #bionic" (without quotes of course) and it will take you right to their channel.

Alternate web based IRC Client:

http://chat.andirc.net:9090/ and then enter a nickname and "Bionic" (no quotes) in the channel field.

Last edited:

gmorgan056

Reaction score
So flashed this yesterday. Only issue i'm having so far are inaccurate battery readings. Yesterday I was at 25%, did a reboot to apply some changes, then when it booted, it said I was at 1%. It then lasted on 1% for 2 hours, even streamed some Netflix. Then today I was having some data connection issues, battery was at 77%. Rebooted, now battery says 83%. Other then these odd issues, working great for me.

TeeX

Reaction score
Then today I was having some data connection issues, battery was at 77%. Rebooted, now battery says 83%. Other then these odd issues, working great for me.

not sure where you're located, but my area has had some 3G data issues. I was noticing difficulty with dropping data and slow data connections/disruptions, so I asked some coworkers and friends - all report the same thing. It's been on-and-off in the midwest today :(

but glad to hear it's not the rom that I just flashed :)

gmorgan056

Reaction score
not sure where you're located, but my area has had some 3G data issues. I was noticing difficulty with dropping data and slow data connections/disruptions, so I asked some coworkers and friends - all report the same thing. It's been on-and-off in the midwest today :(

but glad to hear it's not the rom that I just flashed :)
I think the data connection issues are just the Bionic in general. I believe that's what the update that supposedly is coming will address.

TeeX

Reaction score
I think the data connection issues are just the Bionic in general. I believe that's what the update that supposedly is coming will address.

mine must be different. I've had the Bionic since release day, and I've not had any data issues like today. My friends and coworkers had data trouble today with DroidX's and Thunderbolts too.

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The last build before a Alpha/Beta is released is up now, get it while you can :)

kurumatt

Reaction score
Either go into recovery or download battery calibration. When you are at 100% delete battery stats and run it down to 0 then recharge.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums