Notification font colors

hepbone

Reaction score
I just used the Kangerade in ROM Manager a couple days after it came out and I don't have the green font. I really like it without the green font and I like that the icons are still different colors. The Blue, Cyan, Red, and so... ROMs that are all the same color drive me nuts. I hope you don't change the green to go all green now.

dr2ww62

Reaction score
I just used the Kangerade in ROM Manager a couple days after it came out and I don't have the green font. I really like it without the green font and I like that the icons are still different colors. The Blue, Cyan, Red, and so... ROMs that are all the same color drive me nuts. I hope you don't change the green to go all green now.

Just goes to show you can never please everyone! Gah, guess I need to just suck it up and learn how to do my own theming instead of bugging other people to do all the legwork. Too bad everyone can't just agree I'm always right and make my life easier :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hepbone

Reaction score
Just goes to show you can never please everyone! Gah, guess I need to just suck it up and learn how to do my own theming instead of bugging other people to do all the legwork. Too bad everyone can't just agree I'm always right and make my life easier :p

Haha! That's along the same lines I was thinking. I've swapped out a few icons in the notification bar already just to change it up. I more don't want all the other icons on the home screen to have a color tint to them. I like the different icons he's been using in the green theme; they're not all green and they're not the stock ones.

dr2ww62

Reaction score

Haha! That's along the same lines I was thinking. I've swapped out a few icons in the notification bar already just to change it up. I more don't want all the other icons on the home screen to have a color tint to them. I like the different icons he's been using in the green theme; they're not all green and they're not the stock ones.

ALL GREEN ALL THE TIME!! dancedroid

I like to pretend I have a Green Lantern Theme, but I'm to lazy to actually make a Green Lantern Theme so I just find the most "green" theme I can and pretend. Close enough, I guess!