Not getting text mesage notifications

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I have messaging app locked into memory.

At first I thought it was an issue with Go SMS Pro. I then went to handcent and had the same issue.

Any thoughts?

ejxi

Reaction score
I didn't want to start a new thread so found an old one.. hopefully someone can help me.

I'm running the latest UD Rom 3.3 and having trouble receiving texts. I know alot of people have these issues but I've been pretty lucky on previous UD roms and my texts & calls were coming in fine. With this rom, I'm not being alerted on some texts and just not receiving some. I guess it's pretty bad since people are thinking I'm not answering them. Same goes for my bro's D1 who was running 3.3 as well. I have messaging locked into memory in the settings. Not sure what else I can do to get this working? Because 3.3 is probably one of the best UD roms I've ran. Other than the texts issue, it's super fast and nearly flawless for me. I'd love to get this rom working to full function.

Thanks. =)

ghosty222

Reaction score
switch to liquid rom and everything will works well more things then this rom

phatneff

Reaction score
Try this:

In UD Settings/Performance, uncheck the Use JIT box, and then set your Compcache RAM Usage to the default of 18%. See if that helps. You may not get notified all the time, but you should still get all of your texts.