No Jelly for me :-(

daddyapp

Reaction score
I've tried downloading on three different links all saying the same thing... unsuccessful I'm running ICSourcey 3.4 clockwork up to date and I do have unknown sources checked my brother has the same phone but wasn't on any particular rom when he downloaded his and let me tell you that jelly bean is no joke please help thanks in advance

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're trying to download from your phone? Why don't you just download from a PC and push it to your phone? If that's not possible (because you don't have one or something), then I'd suggest trying a new browser on your phone.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like syndicate said download on computer. Ima go even further. If you do not have adb set up on your computer or away to get back to factory images i would hold off. And definitely copy your phone data to your computer first.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like syndicate said download on computer. Ima go even further. If you do not have adb set up on your computer or away to get back to factory images i would hold off. And definitely copy your phone data to your computer first.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ABSOLUTELY right. JB has seemed to cause a few infinite boot loops that are only fixed by flashing stock images. If you don't have ADB/Fastboot set up and are prepared for the worst, it could be a LONG night for you.

OP
daddyapp

daddyapp

Reaction score
Thanks guys that helps a lot on the other hand my brother did his from his phone without a hitch